Forum Testing - Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I read we will know the ball company in the news letter. The testers wont know which ball from that company until it arrives..:confused2:

If you subscribe to the news letter, you will know what company is supplying the balls, but if you do not, and are selected, you will not know until they arrive at your home.

Can not wait to see if I am selected! This is the one part of my bag that I do not have a for sure answer too. I found a Srixon ball the other day so I teed off with it and it felt soft like butter off the driver. Well next shot I hit in the water so I did not remember which ball it was.

Can not wait to see if I am selected! This is the one part of my bag that I do not have a for sure answer too. I found a Srixon ball the other day so I teed off with it and it felt soft like butter off the driver. Well next shot I hit in the water so I did not remember which ball it was.

That is actually really funny! I hope you get selected too, especially if you feel that is the one spot you could use some help with.

had a dream last night I was selected! Hoping for some DEJA VU!

had a dream last night I was selected! Hoping for some DEJA VU!

Did the dream discuss forum activity at all? :act-up:

I kid. I kid.

DOH!!! lol

Wonder if the dream will be a nightmare come selection day - hehe

lol wake up with hot sweats.. anyway good luck to all who entered

Last time there was blind testing it was Taylormade burner balls, if I remember correct?!

The selectees are probably up for a treat!

Last time there was blind testing it was Taylormade burner balls, if I remember correct?!

The selectees are probably up for a treat!

This isn't a blind testing. It's only being kept a secret what brand it is for now.

You´re of course right. I should have put that in another way. Blind until the newsletter:D

Some odd reason I can't get the TM Penta 322 out of my mind. That would be sweet to test!

We both should be so lucky. But just testing balls regardless of brand and "discovering" them on the course would be great! TM Pentas would be yummy thou

Some odd reason I can't get the TM Penta 322 out of my mind. That would be sweet to test!

That would be awesome...either to test or read about others testing.

Any ball that could improve my game or give me more feel would be worth discovering. Since it is the one piece of equipment we use on every shot, it should also be the one we put just as much time into finding the right fit as we do any other club. I still can not believe how many people I hear say, "it doesn't matter what ball I play. I am not good enough to worry about it." And a lot of these people you still cannot convince how different golf balls are, and how much science actually goes into them, and that if they would take the time to find the right ball, their game would improve.

Did the dream discuss forum activity at all? :act-up:

I kid. I kid.

lol you crack your self up alot dont you? :D

whats the difference between the 322 and the regular penta?

If I get chosen to test the balls, remember I have to keep them warm during the round as well!

If I get chosen to test the balls, remember I have to keep them warm during the round as well!

Yep that's for sure! You dudes in Norway always out there playing with your cold balls :D.. It's about time to get this show on the road and I am sure everybody signed up is excited about throwing a couple of new balls in the old bag. It kind of gets me all excited to walk up to the first tee and tell the boys I got me a new set of balls. They just grin and said you going to need em today boy :beat-up:

:laugh::laughing::laugh:

This threads getting weird :)

Tap tap taparoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back