SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

Played 36 toady with only one 3-putt. I call that major success! I had a mediocre mid iron day which for me is also a major step up, but those mediocre shots were leaving me any where from 20-50+ feet. The one 3-putt I had was from within 8 feet... Somehow I brought out my inner CL on that hole :D. My stroke was dead on and most of my misses were running 1-2 feet past and just missing. Admittedly I had a few come up short on mis hits, but with the exception of the one bad 3-putt I was very very happy with my putting today.

Way to putt there!! I know you've been working hard on getting rid of the 3 putt and a round like that will give you huge confidence.

Played 36 toady with only one 3-putt. I call that major success! I had a mediocre mid iron day which for me is also a major step up, but those mediocre shots were leaving me any where from 20-50+ feet. The one 3-putt I had was from within 8 feet... Somehow I brought out my inner CL on that hole :D. My stroke was dead on and most of my misses were running 1-2 feet past and just missing. Admittedly I had a few come up short on mis hits, but with the exception of the one bad 3-putt I was very very happy with my putting today.

I'll say! Great day on the greens all in all! I've got league tomorrow night, but will hopefully be having a long lovely range session before hand with my new sticks... I think they're in today!

I had a personal best round today and my FGP was a huge reason why. It is a great thing to be able to have confidence when standing over a put and the RST is a huge reason for my confidence because it helps me be consistent. I am a huge believer in Seemore putters! I probably would not have ever bought one without this site and this thread. Thanks!

I had a personal best round today and my FGP was a huge reason why. It is a great thing to be able to have confidence when standing over a put and the RST is a huge reason for my confidence because it helps me be consistent. I am a huge believer in Seemore putters! I probably would not have ever bought one without this site and this thread. Thanks!

Very cool - congrats! Makes me happy to hear that this thread may have persuaded some others to give SeeMore a go!!

Played my first full 18 yesterday after work since the 2011 THP Outing and came home birdie, birdie, birdie, birdie including dropping a 27' putt with two breaks! I didn't 3 putt anything (my triple on the par 4 7th hole was because of a water ball and failed out of fairway bunker, a total waste of a one putt). Now if I could only get my first two shots playing as well as my last few shots and putts...

It is all because of the confidence I feel when I step behind my SeeMore Si-3 and the putting technique change I've made as a tester of the SeeMore putters. I feel like I can MAKE EVERYTHING. I step up behind the ball and say to myself, this is going in the cup and even if it doesn't, is is so close that it is a no brainer inside 2'.

Another side effect of this confidence on the putting surface is I LOVE to practice putting. I spend at least 30 minutes every practice session on the putting green doing drills and practicing things I notice I need to get better at (uphill putt speed, putts from above cup at 2 O'clock and 10 O'clock). This is falling over into my short game practice too because I'm having so much fun on the green, I've been working on my 60yd and in game to put my ball on the green in position to be able to have fun putting. I even am enjoying practicing in the bunkers to put my ball in a place to go for broke with the putter (and if you know me, you know how bunkers and I get along...)

Thanks Ted and the wonderful folks at SeeMore! You have completely changed the way I look at playing golf. It is no longer about driving the ball and watching the ball fly, it is all about watching the ball roll into the cup.
Thanks THP for giving the opportunity to be on the SeeMore testing group.

Played my first full 18 yesterday after work since the 2011 THP Outing and came home birdie, birdie, birdie, birdie including dropping a 27' putt with two breaks! I didn't 3 putt anything (my triple on the par 4 7th hole was because of a water ball and failed out of fairway bunker, a total waste of a one putt). Now if I could only get my first two shots playing as well as my last few shots and putts...

It is all because of the confidence I feel when I step behind my SeeMore Si-3 and the putting technique change I've made as a tester of the SeeMore putters. I feel like I can MAKE EVERYTHING. I step up behind the ball and say to myself, this is going in the cup and even if it doesn't, is is so close that it is a no brainer inside 2'.

Another side effect of this confidence on the putting surface is I LOVE to practice putting. I spend at least 30 minutes every practice session on the putting green doing drills and practicing things I notice I need to get better at (uphill putt speed, putts from above cup at 2 O'clock and 10 O'clock). This is falling over into my short game practice too because I'm having so much fun on the green, I've been working on my 60yd and in game to put my ball on the green in position to be able to have fun putting. I even am enjoying practicing in the bunkers to put my ball in a place to go for broke with the putter (and if you know me, you know how bunkers and I get along...)

Thanks Ted and the wonderful folks at SeeMore! You have completely changed the way I look at playing golf. It is no longer about driving the ball and watching the ball fly, it is all about watching the ball roll into the cup.

This is so awesome! I love hearing stuff like this and wow SeeMore seems to be doing great for everyone. Keep it up!

Great write-up MaryC. Your mention of confidence is dead on. I'm testing the Anvil series putter that is going around the forum right now and my last time out I played nine with it then switched back to the SeeMore. I loved that Ming putter, but the confidence I felt behind the SeeMore was just crazy. I knew I could make every putt. It's hard to explain, but its like every putt has a chance to go, more so than any other putter I've had.

Way to bring it home Mary. Great write up, I could feel your excitement regarding practice on and around the green. It was quite inspiring.

Question to all of the testers: Is it mainly the confidence you have when using this brand? Or is it the alignment aid that you attribute to your putting improvement? I am really struggling with putting right now and looking for solutions. I know more practice is one of them, but I would like to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

Question to all of the testers: Is it mainly the confidence you have when using this brand? Or is it the alignment aid that you attribute to your putting improvement? I am really struggling with putting right now and looking for solutions. I know more practice is one of them, but I would like to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

For me, the brand has nothing to do with it. It is a combination of the Rifle Scope Technology (which is proprietary to SeeMore I believe) combined with the teachings of Pat O'Brien (SeeMore instructor). With the RST and the correct posture, setup, etc I KNOW when I am square to the ball and it is only a matter of if I got the correct read and if my distance control is where it should be. Using the RST eliminates so much guess work out of the putting equation for me and is working very well right now.

I dont personally own a seemore but that RST is really something amazing. My friend who has one swears by them and he putts extremely well with it. I went with a Yes! putter instead, but id reccomend giving the SeeMore a shot

For me, the brand has nothing to do with it. It is a combination of the Rifle Scope Technology (which is proprietary to SeeMore I believe) combined with the teachings of Pat O'Brien (SeeMore instructor). With the RST and the correct posture, setup, etc I KNOW when I am square to the ball and it is only a matter of if I got the correct read and if my distance control is where it should be. Using the RST eliminates so much guess work out of the putting equation for me and is working very well right now.

That is it for me as well.
Pat O'Brien knows putting. That is why he teaches quite a few PGA Tour pros.
His videos on THP are awesome with him talking about putting.
RST helps me know. Its like security.

I have the option to play just about any putter (lord knows I have a couple or 3), but this one just works for me so well.
Even when I switch, I always come back to something with RST with in a couple of months.

I'm not a tester, but I am a believer of the RST. The RST makes one of the elements of putting a no brainer, alignment is one less thing to worry about. There are many SeeMore options, so you can find an option to suit your eye. Also, they are a fantastic company to work with. Easy to talk with and they excel in customer service. I doubt I will ever game another brand.

The RST gives you the assurance that you are properly lined up, therefore you are more confident that the ball will go where you want it to go. The product and customer service are, without a doubt, second to none.

As others have stated it is a combination of the RST, the customer service I've gotten when I've stuggled from Ted, John and the guys/gals at the factory, and the putting techniques that Pat O'Brien teaches in the videos. It is like having a safety net that I know if I get in trouble, I can tap into. I realized last night when I was watching my playing partners roll balls all over the green that process that SeeMore teaches gives you such a foundation and routine, that all I have to concentrate on is read of green and speed. Practice takes care of both of those.

I've putted with Rife, Yes, and a beloved Bullseye and have taken them all back out to the course to see if it is the RST or the methods and found that even with those putters, my putting is better but like JB said, I always end up back with my SeeMore.

I'd say if you are struggling, give the videos a look (tried to find the links that are posted in this thread, I'm sure one of my fellow testers will be able to help) and if you can get your hands on a SeeMore at a shop, give one a try.

Alignment and Pat O'Brien technique for me. I feel like I make can make every putt within 15 ft and a darn good run at anything inside 25! Which might sound crazy after you read my review from league last night... But just all in all I feel more confident because the technique and RST, not the brand per say but the embedded technique because of the brand.

So for league play last night:
Played 9 in crazy conditions, inconsistent lightning, inconsistent rain, inconsistent wind gusts. But it was all around a decent night weatherwise? Alright so let me preface this with the sad news first that I had two 3jacks last night. NO BUENO of course, but again because of my recently acquired confidence with the putter I'm no longer leaving putts short and my misses are on the high side now. The greens on my home course are particularly quicker now which is my new friend. I started with a 2 putt on the 1st hole, a nice 20footer I missed on the high side and pushed about 2 feet past. But my putt of the day came on #2. 24' about 1ft of left to right break just slightly uphill and BOOM JARRED! There were a couple people on the next tee and the my group that watched and were loving it! I then proceeded to a 3 tiered par 5 green where I 2 putted for bogey (put 1 in the drink on my approach). From there it was pretty consistent with two putts everywhere else and 2 three jacks. Mostly because I take for granted standing over a 2 or 3 footer and just rush through not wanting to slow things down for my group, step on a line and produce an awkward stroke etc (i'm full of excuses). From here on out if I will take opportunities when necessary to collect myself and go through my routine if its outside of literal tap in range...

Again, the technique and RST have set me up with the utmost confidence now standing over almost every putt and have improved my confidence in speed and of course alignment!

Nice spaceman. Rushing always messes me up too.

The Si3 really did it's job yesterday! 25 putts! Best putting round for me in 2 years. I was really working on the setup/alignment and keeping my posture correct today. In the past few weeks I have also been trying to shorten my backstroke and accelerate through the ball. Now, to be honest, my short game helped a ton with these numbers, but I had to make a ton of 4 to 8 footers to get up and down. Here are the stats. Shot 77 with 25 putts. 9 - 1 putts including five over 4 feet, and one 12 footer. 8 - 2 putts, my lag putting was great. Lipped out 2 putts from over 30 feet and only had two "tester" type 2nd putts of around 4 feet. I did miss two under 10 feet that i really think i should have made. I also had a 0 putt, in which I used the Si3 from the fringe (Jarred it from about 20 feet.). Overall a great day.

The Si3 really did it's job yesterday! 25 putts! Best putting round for me in 2 years. I was really working on the setup/alignment and keeping my posture correct today. In the past few weeks I have also been trying to shorten my backstroke and accelerate through the ball. Now, to be honest, my short game helped a ton with these numbers, but I had to make a ton of 4 to 8 footers to get up and down. Here are the stats. Shot 77 with 25 putts. 9 - 1 putts including five over 4 feet, and one 12 footer. 8 - 2 putts, my lag putting was great. Lipped out 2 putts from over 30 feet and only had two "tester" type 2nd putts of around 4 feet. I did miss two under 10 feet that i really think i should have made. I also had a 0 putt, in which I used the Si3 from the fringe (Jarred it from about 20 feet.). Overall a great day.

Nice round Tomahawk, 77 rocks and 25 putts is awsome. Great job!

Nice round and great putting TH. Wish I could say the same for myself today. My whole round stunk, but my putting today was beyond disgusting!

Really enjoyed reading this thread, I have bought a used FGP to try out, and I really like it so far. It is just as others have said, very easy to align and therefore very easy to trust your roll. I plan to try to go to Tennessee next year and be fitted for the correct Seemore for me. Thanks for the great and honest input folks.

For me it is the confidence , Honestly I don't even realize at this point that I check alignment. I started to look when people on forum ask about it other than that it is like second nature at this point. The brand Adds a lot for me personally. I go to Golfsmith a lot and hit the other putters. But I always end end picking the SeeMores up and putting them better. That is not to say that they are all the same,because they are not they all have different feels to them. They had a Putting contest at Golfsmith. Anyone who sunk the putt from like 20 feet won a $10 gift card. You no which Putter I chose right yes a SeeMore. You know who got a $10 gift card yes I did...Hope you find what you are looking for...Try reading Putter Perfectio a lot of great info in the book....

I'm not a tester but have been using a SeeMore for About 8 months now, and for me it's a bit of both.

The alignment aid helps a tremendous amount. From 2 - 10 feet it seems like cheating! I haven't hold as many if those putts with any other putter, and I've used a lot!

The brand for me, is great. The service and support from the guys there truly is second to none, plus the product is simply quality.

Put all that together and you have a winning combination. I would encourage every golfer out there to try one and see the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great round Th18. Wow 25 putts, thats great. Very nice. I have been putting better as of late. Had 28 putts the other day. I noticed that if I keep my shoulders back and keep my posture correct my putting is much better.

I have not contacted Ted about some of my issues. I need to do that and send him some videos.
Maybe ill do that next week.

This week I will get out with renewed dedication to fix my issues. My main issue right now is lag putting. I read a nice little article in GD about lag putting and it seemed like a good drill so I will be doing that this week.

Back