The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Matt. It's a tough spot to be in b/c clearly, everyone else doesn't agree. I think it's part of the equipment being provided and it's my job to discuss it with all of you guys. This is a privilege. I won't get back into today b/c clearly it bothers people.

I would love to use the Staff bag, but like Jake, I walk 95% of the time. If it fits on my cart, I'll be gaming it, and then buying another one for the basement to display along with the MC trophy. If it doesn't fit, I'll be getting a TM cart bag, and gaming that, and displaying the TM provided bag in the basement, (of course along with the trophy)

I hope my sheep slayer's show up today. I'm too excited and the anticipation of when the next box from Callaway shows up is too much sometimes. I'm ready to get my Razr Hawk on!

Ok, I tried to put these into a video, but my editing skills suck...

I was perusing the TaylorMade Website this evening, and saw a couple of recent additions to the pages.

First of all, the info page about the Burner Superfast 2.0 driver had been updated with a new pro. I even hear that they've included him in a commercial already.
Spoiler
Belbin.png

Similarly, the R11 info page also had a new staff member quote.
Spoiler
biggsy.png

Actually, reading all about the new technologies in this year's TaylorMade lines made me wonder how they could be applied to improve the members of Team Paradise.

Having just received two beautiful xFT wedges with replacable faceplates, I thought maybe two team members could see things from a different perspective (yeah, I know weak effort).
Spoiler
yo2.jpg

The new white, non-glare paint job standard on the R11, SF2.0, and Rescue 11 lines could also prove useful for certain individuals.
Spoiler
Jason-1.png

hahahaha very well done AD!

Team Hackers coming solid with a celebration video for THP. Here is a sneak peak!

Last edited:
I hope my sheep slayer's show up today. I'm too excited and the anticipation of when the next box from Callaway shows up is too much sometimes. I'm ready to get my Razr Hawk on!

You and me both buddy....

LMFAO AD that was great buddy.

That was pretty funny.
Butter. That is all.

Righty then. That'll learn me to try and tag Youtube improperly

So I promised TC a video about my new Octance driver and sort of got side tracked into a brief Morgan Cup commentary. I'll move it to the Octane thread if it doesn't fit here
We have fans bringing jokes, I love it! Super Tuna...the other white meat. lol

LOL Biggsy that was good. Damn black screen lol

J Wow....OEM Black Screen.....Buttery Soft......My Pretty.....hysterical video biggsy!

Biggsy, that was great. I'll have to watch it again later, I was laughing too hard from the first Chewy scream to pay much attention to the rest.

AD, that was absolutely hilarious!

SuperTuna- props for the awesome production and lesson on sheep. The video was hilarious

Biggsy- I still am laughing at the Coolbreez one!

FWIW- I will be gaming my staff bag after the Morgan Cup. I have been using a staff bag for a few months now and I am in love. I also think it will be awesome showing my support for Callaway.

I will have a staff bag at some point....after being around them at the AT&T again I just have to get one....they're just too cool and too functional not to have one especially since I'm a non-serious riding golfer

FWIW- I will be gaming my staff bag after the Morgan Cup. I have been using a staff bag for a few months now and I am in love. I also think it will be awesome showing my support for Callaway.

I will have a staff bag at some point....after being around them at the AT&T again I just have to get one....they're just too cool and too functional not to have one especially since I'm a non-serious riding golfer

No doubt, the only walking I do it to and from the cart. I think it will be tough to use a different type of bag from here on out

Ok, I tried to put these into a video, but my editing skills suck...

I was perusing the TaylorMade Website this evening, and saw a couple of recent additions to the pages.

First of all, the info page about the Burner Superfast 2.0 driver had been updated with a new pro. I even hear that they've included him in a commercial already.
Spoiler
Belbin.png

Similarly, the R11 info page also had a new staff member quote.
Spoiler
biggsy.png

Actually, reading all about the new technologies in this year's TaylorMade lines made me wonder how they could be applied to improve the members of Team Paradise.

Having just received two beautiful xFT wedges with replacable faceplates, I thought maybe two team members could see things from a different perspective (yeah, I know weak effort).
Spoiler
yo2.jpg

The new white, non-glare paint job standard on the R11, SF2.0, and Rescue 11 lines could also prove useful for certain individuals.
Spoiler
Jason-1.png
HAHA, nice work Ad, I'm fast asleep in my bed and I'm being defaced on the internet. Good stuff buddy.

AD - Nice work on the TM ads...funny stuff. The third pic was hilarious.

SuperTuna- Great video. I know I'm ready to get my hands on a sheep slayer!

Biggsy- Well played sir, well played.

Supertuna- that video was great man. At first I was wondering where the Diablo and/or Hawk was coming into play...very creative and very funny.

Biggsy- another outstanding video Capt! You're on a roll lately man, I love it.

Supertuna- that video was great man. At first I was wondering where the Diablo and/or Hawk was coming into play...very creative and very funny.

Biggsy- another outstanding video Capt! You're on a roll lately man, I love it.

Tuna I agree, that was a great video, even though you call me out for "doing a bad job in this thread". Guess I need to post more. Captain Biggsy with a good video too, well done sir, you made a lot of putts in a row there.

42 days till I get to Florida, 44 till media day, and 45 until the first shot is hit in the Morgan Cup!

Tappin the keg!

Super Tuna - Great video, nice original idea!!

Biggsy!! - Hysterical, I love the creativity you show in the video.

AD, that was absolutely hilarious!

SuperTuna- props for the awesome production and lesson on sheep. The video was hilarious

Biggsy- I still am laughing at the Coolbreez one!

+1 these videos are so funny. I cant wait for the actual cup to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back