The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a pretty new forum member, it's tough to jump in on the banter/smack talk sometimes without knowing anyone involved.
Reading all the different threads though, gives me a pretty good idea that this place is filled with some real cool people.
If my family vaca to Myrtle Beach wasn't the week after, I would do everything possible to get down for this absolutely historic event.
All the team stuff aside, everyone involved in TMC is a huge winner, IMO.

Good post buddy! Glad you found THP and feel free to talk smack to anyone in here. it comes with the territory

KB needs a sig tag now

She sure does. TC hop on that! While you are at it maybe make a sig for the Team Paradise supporters. Keep hearing how they will be getting one soon but still nothing. Kind of like their golf games. Lots of hot air prior and then when its game time.....nothing

She sure does. TC hop on that! While you are at it maybe make a sig for the Team Paradise supporters. Keep hearing how they will be getting one soon but still nothing. Kind of like their golf games. Lots of hot air prior and then when its game time.....nothing

Sort of like your match against JB at the 2010 outing?

How cute, he's had his caffeine.

Sort of like your match against JB at the 2010 outing?

Absolutely like that. I lost by a stroke(or two) However against Team Paradise members I am 1-0-1 straight up.

Absolutely like that. I lost by a stroke(or two) However against Team Paradise members I am 1-0-1 straight up.

well, thats 1 stroke by your GPS

It's gonna be one of those rain gear type of days. Going to try and play Quail West today.

a68908f6-a906-470e.jpg

Be careful of what you ask for, you're going to be seeing a lot of tags like the ones in my sig pretty soon.

I love the fact that KB had to basically spell it out for you OG that you're supporting Team Paradise.

Spank -- KellyBo showed me your post this morning and I have to admit, that's some funny stuff dude :D

Be careful of what you ask for, you're going to be seeing a lot of tags like the ones in my sig pretty soon.

I saw that yesterday. That is a sweet one

I feel all official now with my signature updated to support Team Hackers! Chunky, you know I had to be for the same team as you buddy!

I feel all official now with my signature updated to support Team Hackers! Chunky, you know I had to be for the same team as you buddy!

that's true. After all he does look up to you KellyBo....literally

I had my fingers crossed KB!

I have to be honest Kelly, that's not a good look on you.

Aw, come on P4B, you know I look good in blue. I still love you bunches though.

Where's my sig? I got to be all official now that I am a Team Paradise groupie:D

Where's my sig? I got to be all official now that I am a Team Paradise groupie:D

I didnt change your sig, but I thought this avatar was appropriate...hehe

I didnt change your sig, but I thought this avatar was appropriate...hehe

No problem JB, between me and you, we have taken care of both.

This would look good in OG's signature.

header-M.jpg

lmao at OG's avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back