What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well over the last week I have gotten progressively worse after shooting around 80 for the last month. First I was chasing the ball all over the course yesterday and somehow managed to shoot an 85, and today I went out for 18 holes and quit after 9 because I was around 50. Not sure because I quit keeping score after 5 over thru 3. Went straight to the range and spent an hour and a half there and no matter how I adjusted my swing I was doing the exact same thing. Most of my shots are pushes about 10-15 to the right. The other few shots are hooks. Nothing straight. Have a big tournament in 2 weeks and just can't figure it out. I hate golf....

71.4/135 rating 6550yards

Shot a wonderful 93. 38 freaking putts today, the last 6 rounds my putting just went away. Irons and wedges were great, driver was ok, hit 9 of 14 fairways and 6 GIR. I am going to put down the new putter and try my old one just to see if its me or the new putter.

72.1/137, What a day! I walked yesterday and was exhausted so today I got a cart. Bone tired, couldn't make good contact, 36 putts. 43-41 84. BLAH

42/38 for an 80. 4th round in a row I've been stuck on 80.

35 putts, with two 3 putts. Most putts I've had in weeks. Had a double on the Par 3, 3rd hole, and 3 putted on #11.

Other than putting I was playing great, just have to put it all together.

Shot 85 , 102 at 10 am with a heat index of 110 , 30% humidity & 3mph wind , just lost alot of steam on the last 5 holes !
Right now its 107 with a heat index of 115 , 25% humidity ,5mph wind , any one up for another 18 ???? Ha ha ha

Rough day today. Slow as can be. Shot 43 on the front with 7 bogeys and 2 pars. Got it going briefly on the back 9 to shoot 38 on the back. Not a great 81, but it was a great time with GG, OG, and KB.

Rough day today. Slow as can be. Shot 43 on the front with 7 bogeys and 2 pars. Got it going briefly on the back 9 to shoot 38 on the back. Not a great 81, but it was a great time with GG, OG, and KB.

Nice recovery JB, it's alwaysa test to turn it around after a bad nine out.

tale of 2 nines for me

48 on the front, couldnt hit a fairway had to punch out of trees 5 times

42 on back 9, hit ball solid, but 3 putted 3 times.

Still got work to do on the swing, but MUCH better than yesterday

Misery. 104 total at Spring Hill College. Greens are really quick right now. Hard to improve when you three putt as often as I did today. I am going to keep two score cards from now on. One is for our scores and the other for tracking fairways hit, GIR, and putts. That will point me in the direction for range time this week.

Snuck out after work yesterday and played the Flamingo course at Lely Resort in Naples yesterday, 72.2/131. The course was absolutely soaked due to rain, so it played longer than the 6527 indicated yardage. Carded a 98...consistently my score lately, yet again the par 3's ate me up, 3 doubles and one triple.

Drove decent, with the water there was zero roll and had a few that buried themselves. Lost only one ball right so that was a bright spot, drove through a dogleg and lost another in some lush bermuda rough.

Putted terrible, missed everything below the hole, 34 putts total. Wedges weren't bad, first time out with xft demo's. I was excited about them, used the 58* quite a bit but didn't hit a single bunker all day so the 54* didn't come out of the bag. Loving the burner 2.0 pw around the green for chips as well.

Still haven't gotten the distances figured out yet, initially I didn't think they were longer than the mizzies, but now I think they are a half club longer.

Par on the 1st for a morale boost, par on 17&18 to lift my spirits. Stumbled into something that I've been working on at golftec when I was the 17th tee, so I walked away with positive thoughts.

--
tapatalk

82 today, 41/41. Not a very good day for myself as I was just struggling to break 80. Putting was on. I drained 3 putts in a row over 20 feet on 9, 10, 11 and was just around the hole all day. Driving for the most part was on besides 2 snap hooks on hole 6 off the tee. Irons were once again just off. I have the yips. I somehow find a way to pull the stupidest miss out of my ass when I have a GIR opportunity.

1 Triple
2 Doubles
9 Pars
5 Bogeys
1 Birdie

8 Fairways
5 Greens
31 Putts

94 on a par 62. Shot a 96 last week on the same course so some improvement I think

Misery. 104 total at Spring Hill College. Greens are really quick right now. Hard to improve when you three putt as often as I did today. I am going to keep two score cards from now on. One is for our scores and the other for tracking fairways hit, GIR, and putts. That will point me in the direction for range time this week.

104? Was that the temperature or your score? Alabama in July, gotta ask!

Regarding your quote: Yogi Berra once said "I never predict nothing, especially about the future."

Saturday 97
Sunday 86
Silly game!!! :angry:

88!! 45/43 Wow, this is the first time I've broken 90 in almost ten years and on a course I hadn't played in almost as long. I stopped playing for about four years and restarted about two years ago. Only two doubles and one triple. The rest were bogey, par and one birdie. Afterwards, I realized I had needed to par the last hole to break the 90 barrier. Glad I wasn't really paying attention to the scorecard since I'm not too good under pressure. Ended up with a birdie on that hole. All around decent driving, irons, bunker play and putting. Just tried to play one shot at a time and not dwell on a bad shot. I did feel bad for my buddy since he was having a bad day.

Great day, weather, and playing partners. Plus the women's US Open was still on TV when I got home. It almost feels like the first time!

Shot a 104 at a tough course. Should have easily broken 100, but poor putts are killing me.

Played 36 with the wife yesterday on one of the toughest courses in town.
Shot 75(3 over) on the first round and then 81(9 over) on the second.
The fatigue had set in along with the heat for the second round, which was reflected in the score.
I was proud of my wife for making the 2 rounds in the heat that we had yesterday!
She shot 98 and then 102.

Shot a 96 on a course I am glad to just break 100 on. My avg. score is an 85 but the greens there just eat me up every time. The starter said they were at 13 on the stimp meter yesterday. I had 40 putts total. The most ever in any round I have played. Not a single 1 putt and 4 3 putts.
The 96 I shot matched the temperature we played in as well...

82. Best driving day of year by far w/ 79% fairways hit. That's including an intentional miss right to cut the corner on a dog leg right which led to birdie so I'll take it. 64% GIR but poor putting with 36 putts. (2- 3 putts). Left a few out there but please anyways

My dad and i shot a 5 under 68. We played best ball for fun.

82, trying to get back to where I was last year before tendinitis in both elbows made it impossible to play for about 3 months.

Shot an 89 on the course in my neighborhood. Best score of the year so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back