NFL Lockout Thread

I think thats what will annoy me the most about the NFL actually having a season. THP overcrowded with NFL on sundays.
Cue the Bridges check in desk thread.

Activate Bridges Voice

I have been crazy busy. Working like crazy and working on my golf game. Awesome to see the NFL back and hopefully THP will be have fantasy football again. Im back now and hopefully will get to meet some people from around here soon. I love some NFL and love some THP. Glad to be back.

Deactivate Bridges Voice

Wait... there was a lockout?

I think thats what will annoy me the most about the NFL actually having a season.

I love little bridges. I would love to have him back to his old tons of posting ways all about Taylormade. Towards the end though, you are right, he did not talk about golf at all. He sure did make fantasy football interesting though.

Cue the Bridges check in desk thread.

Activate Bridges Voice

I have been crazy busy. Working like crazy and working on my golf game. Awesome to see the NFL back and hopefully THP will be have fantasy football again. Im back now and hopefully will get to meet some people from around here soon. I love some NFL and love some THP. Glad to be back.

Deactivate Bridges Voice

hahahaha....I am gonna laugh if he just pops up right after the lockout ends.

The rookie signings for draft picks is going to be pretty easy if this deal goes down because it will be slotted. 1-10 picks get average salary at their position for 5 years. 11-30 picks get 3 year deal. That is what I am hearing anyway.

Very true, didn't think through that part of the comment completely. The adjusted rookie wage scale just makes so much sense. Also, thrilled for the Panthers that they don't have to give Cam Newton $50 million to ruin their franchise.

Speaking of Bridges, I wonder if he used Bic to white out his mashie.

41z-aoJDrSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I love little bridges. I would love to have him back to his old tons of posting ways all about Taylormade. Towards the end though, you are right, he did not talk about golf at all. He sure did make fantasy football interesting though.

Either way, as much as I hate football and wouldve enjoyed the frick out of this lockout, someone a while back pointed out how many jobs would suffer and families would hurt because of the lockout. Im glad to hear that more families will have a better christmas than what had originally been suspected.

I like how rational you are at times. Its good for all parties involved. I'd like to think I'd be smart with millions of dollars in the bank, but I'm not the best now.

Speaking of Bridges, I wonder if he used Bic to white out his mashie.

Either way, as much as I hate football and wouldve enjoyed the frick out of this lockout, someone a while back pointed out how many jobs would suffer and families would hurt because of the lockout. Im glad to hear that more families will have a better christmas than what had originally been suspected.

Getting close.

Cue Bridges Voice

lol lolz taylormade lol nfl romo

End Bridges Voice

Nnamdi Asomugha. welcome to Dallas. Terrence Newman youre fired.

That will be money well spent.

Kevin

Agreed. Give him however much he wants.

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

this labur thang is prolly endin soon cuz i need sum foootbawl.

bridges.

If this gets done in the next week they don't actually miss out on anything do they? Pre-season, training camp?

If this gets done in the next week they don't actually miss out on anything do they? Pre-season, training camp?

They won't miss anything, there will be an abreviated offseason thats going to be crazy fast and awesome to watch, there are going to be free agent signings and trades 24/7 for 3 weeks, and then a short training camp, 4 preseason games and then BAM, FOOTBALL!

This is going to suck. I was looking forward to LFL games on Sunday.

Just got my DirecTV hooked up Monday. Sunday Ticket for free this season for new subscribers. Let's get the deal signed and get some football started, all in glorious HD.

They won't miss anything, there will be an abreviated offseason thats going to be crazy fast and awesome to watch, there are going to be free agent signings and trades 24/7 for 3 weeks, and then a short training camp, BRIDGES RETURNS, 4 preseason games and then BAM, FOOTBALL!

fiefeed

JB, have you heard any rumblings about possible free agents who might be coming to Carolina?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

JB, have you heard any rumblings about possible free agents who might be coming to Carolina?

No, but to be fair, I have not looked into anything at all. Starting next week, "I am on the clock" to start with this stuff again...hehe...lolz...prolly...cuz

No, but to be fair, I have not looked into anything at all. Starting next week, "I am on the clock" to start with this stuff again...hehe...lolz...prolly...cuz

Hahaha.....too funny. Thanks man.

Agreed. Give him however much he wants.

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

I think about 10 teams will have the same idea for Asomugha.

They really just need to get this deal done, it never should have taken this long. The NBA is going to show them what a real lockout is, I don't think that league will play a game in 2011-2012.

Almost time to buy your shovel? lol

Not this year!

Did you not get the LFL reference? Guess we're going to have to watch on MTV2 again.

They won't miss anything, there will be an abreviated offseason thats going to be crazy fast and awesome to watch, there are going to be free agent signings and trades 24/7 for 3 weeks, and then a short training camp, 4 preseason games and then BAM, FOOTBALL!

CFL is in a lockout too?

Who do you root for?

Back