The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thoughts on my matchup and today- I am off to dinner

lol, great freakin' video man! I was laughing the whole time, epic man!

Hold it...hold it!

hahaha, great vid One-T. I loved all the pauses and you had me laughing my ass off!

Great video T. In the time you made that video, cg13 lined up his shot.

thoughts on my matchup and today- I am off to dinner

Best video ever. In still laughing... He hits a 5w.... 17x. AD... Plays a fade, that's cool.... Man. That was epic.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Now that was funny! I love we got a little T-One at the end.

Kevin

That was awesome One-T...almost. You really got to all your points...eventually.

hilarious One-T, he plays a fade, thats cool, had me cracking up big time

all of One-Ts videos have been awesome so far.

Wow what a day for the Morgan Cup! While I am sorry to see AHA not be able to make it I'm glad JB gets to participate. He deserves to be in this. Glad I get to finally tee it up with him. Looking forward to the destruction of the Tommyknockers in the morning match on Saturday!

PS One-T that was hilarious man.

Wow what a day for the Morgan Cup! While I am sorry to see AHA not be able to make it I'm glad JB gets to participate. He deserves to be in this. Glad I get to finally tee it up with him. /b]Looking forward to the destruction of the Tommyknockers in the morning match on Saturday![/b]

Tommyknockers, Tommyknockers, knocking on your door....

Be careful you don't try to hit it out there with those boys. At least if you miss a lot of fairways, JB should keep you in play about 70 yards back.

Kevin

Tommyknockers, Tommyknockers, knocking on your door....

Be careful you don't try to hit it out there with those boys. At least if you miss a lot of fairways, JB should keep you in play about 70 yards back.

Kevin

Yah its pretty hard to throw it out there 275.

Yah its pretty hard to throw it out there 275.

I can't throw worth a damn. Elbow is shot from throwing screwballs as a kid.

Kevin

haha esox. Throwing golf balls are hard on the arm. Won a bet once by throwing one over 100 yards. hurt like hell for about 2 days tho.

Great video One-T. I enjoy your humor and will really enjoy teaming up with you to knock off big bad Cleetus the beard wearing lumberjack and little Kevie in the opening match of the 2011 Morgan Cup.

It sure has quieted down in here, I think everyone passed out from all the commotion earlier. Now that the dust has settled I just want to say once again that I'm glad JB is playing in this event, it is now the way it should have been all along. I'm sad that AHA can't make it, but I'm not sad that I won't have to play him now.

I'm playing golf tomorrow. Going to use my Razr X Tour irons and my D.A.R.T. putter along with assorted other stuff that is just taking up space until the really good stuff arrives and I can finally get my Razr Hawk on. Thanks THP and Callaway Golf!

Great video One-T. I enjoy your humor and will really enjoy teaming up with you to knock off big bad Cleetus the beard wearing lumberjack and little Kevie in the opening match of the 2011 Morgan Cup.

It sure has quieted down in here, I think everyone passed out from all the commotion earlier. Now that the dust has settled I just want to say once again that I'm glad JB is playing in this event, it is now the way it should have been all along. I'm sad that AHA can't make it, but I'm not sad that I won't have to play him now.

I'm playing golf tomorrow. Going to use my Razr X Tour irons and my D.A.R.T. putter along with assorted other stuff that is just taking up space until the really good stuff arrives and I can finally get my Razr Hawk on. Thanks THP and Callaway Golf!

I'll be playing tomorrow as well, but I'm worried we might get snowed in.

I have watched it a couple of times and it is just intimidating.

Thank you sir.

I'm finally done with this stinking work week.

I'm sure little CG13 is going to appreciate that. He gets tired from hitting those half an hour 175 yard six irons. Don't forget to powder him. A rash makes him cranky.

I bolded your nonsense, Gimli. l would gladly play him. I've played and beaten folding chair swings before with my fat old guy swing. But he'll probably want to play someone whose game he knows. I'm a wild card.

Kevin

I will play anybody they put in front of me. Please. I love your old man comments about how you have beaten every type before. They are one step above walking up hill both ways to school in the snow. We get it, you invented fire and played golf in 1934. You would beat me. Your consistency of hitting it straight knows no boundaries. There is an area in FL called the Villages that you would fit in great at. They play like this. Driver, 9 wood, 9 wood, 9 wood, 9 wood, 1 putt. Its perfect.

Im sure your captain told you some nonsense about me wanting to play this person or about how you would take me to school. I think you will. I have said before that I thought you were the best there was here and I look forward to seeing it in person. Of course unfortunately we are not talking about CiCi's pizza and are speaking of golf, but that is for another day.

Its so ironic how much your talk has changed from the last 2 days till now.

Thank you sir.

I will play anybody they put in front of me. Please. I love your old man comments about how you have beaten every type before. They are one step above walking up hill both ways to school in the snow. We get it, you invented fire and played golf in 1934. You would beat me. Your consistency of hitting it straight knows no boundaries. There is an area in FL called the Villages that you would fit in great at. They play like this. Driver, 9 wood, 9 wood, 9 wood, 9 wood, 1 putt. Its perfect.

Im sure your captain told you some nonsense about me wanting to play this person or about how you would take me to school. I think you will. I have said before that I thought you were the best there was here and I look forward to seeing it in person. Of course unfortunately we are not talking about CiCi's pizza and are speaking of golf, but that is for another day.

After riding by this place last year this comment has me lol'ing quite a bit. haha!

[YOUTUBE]_F_j8rwUrFk[/YOUTUBE]

HAHAHAH.
Coolbreeze working on some bunker tips. Love the flags.

haha, nice vid CB. I liked the first shot.

Why is that? You think I'm scared? You think the confidence I have in my team is somehow wavering? Did TC reach into his beard and pull out Phil Mickelson as a replacement to AHA? No....he reached in and found this. Not exactly the most fearful thing in the world.

2411653374_2a68f30157.jpg

Lots of talk about where Arydolphin is....Well we wanted to let the cat out of the bag for everybody.

[video=youtube;-U9OKSey2lc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U9OKSey2lc[/video]

haha, nice vid CB. I liked the first shot.

I don't do multiple takes, hopefully the bunkers at Reunion don't have 6 inch plastic lips, tough to make a nice swing. I also really didn't want to thin the crap out of it and break one of my windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back