The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YOUTUBE]_F_j8rwUrFk[/YOUTUBE]
I really liked the video, but tell me, why are you dressed like that? You dressing as a hobo for Halloween? It's still months away dude.

funny-hobo.jpg

Lots of talk about where Arydolphin is....Well we wanted to let the cat out of the bag for everybody.

[video=youtube;-U9OKSey2lc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U9OKSey2lc[/video]

Nice work ARY! He's doing a fine job I have to say, and out of work MD has to do something right?

I really liked the video, but tell me, why are you dressed like that? You dressing as a hobo for Halloween? It's still months away dude.

funny-hobo.jpg

Still winter here man, you need a beard, a scarf and a toque to go outside.

hahaha JB. Hopefully you make him skim and vacuum it too.

I don't do multiple takes, hopefully the bunkers at Reunion don't have 6 inch plastic lips, tough to make a nice swing. I also really didn't want to thin the crap out of it and break one of my windows.

I think we will be all clear of plastic lips at Reunion. Good idea about the windows too, I have hit my house several times from a bladed wedge. Luckily I just missed a window.

This thread has me cracking up. Yay for funny videos.

CB is one of the funniest Canadians alive...great video, and I learned a lot from it.

JB...man, that is so nice of you to give Hairy gainful employment. It really is a tough job market out there right now, and sometimes you just have to take the job you're offered.

CB is one of the funniest Canadians alive...great video, and I learned a lot from it.
I learned from it too.....I learned never ever go to Canada if you have to dress like that in July! The fact that he even owns those clothes has me concerned about the guy.

JB...man, that is so nice of you to give Hairy gainful employment. It really is a tough job market out there right now, and sometimes you just have to take the job you're offered.

It is a tough market, but we knew he wanted to be close to Sir Eldrick, so we gave him employment. So far its going okay, but he is kind of creepy sitting out there all the time.

It is a tough market, but we knew he wanted to be close to Sir Eldrick, so we gave him employment. So far its going okay, but he is kind of creepy sitting out there all the time.

So I'm guessing with the constant water spitting he's doing, you forced him into a constant enema, or did he volunteer for that?

I don't do multiple takes, hopefully the bunkers at Reunion don't have 6 inch plastic lips, tough to make a nice swing. I also really didn't want to thin the crap out of it and break one of my windows.

Rules question. I think by touching the lip of the bunker you were testing the sand. Did you call the 1 stroke penalty? Are viewers allowed to call penalties during the MC?

So I'm guessing with the constant water spitting he's doing, you forced him into a constant enema, or did he volunteer for that?

He seems to enjoy it. And with his current employment, while it does take him away from the forum sometimes, we feel good knowing he is earning a steady paycheck.

THP was able to get an exclusive interview with the one and only Puttin4bird and we asked him point blank about all of those emails from captain biggsy.

Lots of talk about where Arydolphin is....Well we wanted to let the cat out of the bag for everybody.

[video=youtube;-U9OKSey2lc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U9OKSey2lc[/video]

LMAO! I knew he was a crazy stalker.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

THP was able to get an exclusive interview with the one and only Puttin4bird and we asked him point blank about all of those emails from captain biggsy.

Ummmmmm, ah...um......

WOW! That was good. You guys are having a lot of fun with this, I love it.

P4B with the great interview, plus his voice is quite high, higher than I remember! Great video!

Effin' gold man! I'm busting a gut here. Hilarious!

Poor Jake. He's toast.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

THP caught up with Yoccos1981 this evening. He was an amazing interview.

Man that MarcAwesome, sure does give a great interview! LOL, love all these video's tonight, they are getting better and better.

Effin' gold man! I'm busting a gut here. Hilarious!

Poor Jake. He's toast.

Which one?

Hehe... LOL.

THP caught up with Yoccos1981 this evening. He was an amazing interview.

I say this with all due respect to AHA...but I am thrilled that JB has joined (or taken over) this thread in full force...this was the best video yet. LOL

My, you guys have been busy.

JB, untill this is over, you are dead to me.

Poor AHA. That sucks.

I wish my trash talking skills were up to the task. But don't worry Team Paradise, if JB keeps eating those donut burgers he'll have trouble playing in the heat. :)

All the way from Canada, Belbs gives us a putting lesson.

[video=youtube;zkth9j8-JbY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkth9j8-JbY[/video]

HOOSERS! Wow the hits just keep coming.

I hope a little banter within the rules of etiquette is allowed at this. The guys are gonna get rode like a 10 speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back