The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaken pale hundy got violated.....bwahhahahahahaha

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Why does this thread suck again. Sheesh people.

Dude chillax. I hate having to say this but it looks like I need too. I love TC and JRod. That whole back n forth was me joking with then. They know it, I know it. I didn't take one word of theirs seriously.
Would I really get sensitive about something like that? I might only speak in video from now on.

Last time I post any clarification anywhere about trash talk. It kills it for me. Lol. Lmfao. ROFL. Poop.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Dude chillax. I hate having to say this but it looks like I need too. I love TC and JRod. That whole back n forth was me joking with then. They know it, I know it. I didn't take one word of theirs seriously.
Would I really get sensitive about something like that? I might only speak in video from now on.

Last time I post any clarification anywhere about trash talk. It kills it for me. Lol. Lmfao. ROFL. Poop.

Again, jibberish. Your Spanglish is strong young @sparsefacialhair. Your golf course @blows too.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Apparently we have a new equation...
poop = Belbin

Tappin the keg!

Again, jibberish. Your Spanglish is strong young @sparsefacialhair. Your golf course @blows too.

Lol YCG!

TC buddy, my heart really goes out to ya for losing AHA on your team. I was thinking of ya tonight while rocking on the porch. Love ya man.

At the time I watched it, this was my favorite video yet...although how many of those beers had you had by then?

Spoiler
Kelly, don't tell him those were non-alcoholic O'Douls, it would ruin the fun.

We found an unpublished video from Esox that we thought everybody should see. Poor guy seems conflicted.

Hope he gets the cheddar out before coming to Reunion...I'm not sure the port-a-potties can handle those Wisconsinist Belbins.

For some reason, Jake emailed me this video and asked me to post it.

Apologies to Gray, but the reign of funniest video I had seen lasted about 10 minutes. Absolutely awesome Hawk.

We found the video of Ddec proposing to Nerfny.

[video=youtube;-SHKmnjVjME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SHKmnjVjME[/video]

It's so true too. Nerfny loves me. Her friends love me too, especially that one on the facebook that said she wanted a "southern" test drive.

Yoccos, you owe me $1.00. I coined the term "chillax" in 1981 at a crowded Mink Deville concert. Had the term copyrighted shortly thereafter. You can pay me in FL.

Kevin

poor ddec. Another disappointing turn of events. First, getting picked for tp, and now he's jilted.

We decided to take it to the public and find out just how "excellent" One-T really is.

The people have spoken.

We decided to take it to the public and find out just how "excellent" One-T really is.

Boom baby!

One-t does piss excellence.

Down Jake's leg.

Of all the videos we did, the Pale Hundy one still makes me laugh the most. Ellie was a superstar in that one.

I know that I'll never look at a stuffed hundy the same after watching Ellie in action. She's went straight Alpha on the poor guy.

We snuck in and caught a video of Captain Intensity...Errr Biggsy giving himself a little pep talk. Not gonna lie, it got a little weird.

[video=youtube;aZ-ZZ-l8bg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ-ZZ-l8bg4[/video]

You can't tell from the video but she she was biting his ear during the process.

That's how junior likes it too. A little ear nibble. Biggsy sent me an email (imagine that) saying Jake liked nibbles too.

Bwuahahahaha........too funny JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back