The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great videos! By the way, I sent you a PM JB...I don't know if you saw given that you've been making so many videos. heehee.

Go Team Paradise!

We snuck into a Team Paradise supporters home and found some disturbing things.

Captain backpedal!!! Hahahaha. Seems like I struck a nerve. Maybe you should read some of CG's b*tch out posts. I play slow too but I couldn't care less.

I think JRod was serious. He was really worried about Jake. JRod is all about slopes, ratings and distance. He just is quiet about it.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I was asking a serious question dunno how all of the rest of it came about. It was legit.

"Not impressed."

Classic.

Was GG saying "it rubs the lotion on the skin"????

Wow! Too funny. You guys are enjoying this.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Was GG saying "it rubs the lotion on the skin"????

Wow! Too funny. You guys are enjoying this.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

GG was not there. We were in a house of a Team Paradise supporter. They were caught saying "It puts the lotion on the skin"

True Story. Has anybody ever asked Yoccos what he did for a living? Well apparently he has been able to keep this a secret from all of us. According to his website, "the secret is in his sauce"

http://www.yoccos.com/

yoccos1.jpg

Killer videos JB. I like the Captain Intensity one the best, lol. haha with the Jame Gumb line!

Now I want some hot dogs. Those look great. Did you notice the french fry bag also said pierogies on it? Where is this place? I've been having trouble sleeping since you announced you're going to play. Maybe I'll drive there.

Kevin

For the record

Biggsy.com...Photographer
Ddec.com....Internal Decorator
Belbin.com...Team Building
TeamParadise.com...realtors in Naples, FL

Now I want some hot dogs. Those look great. Did you notice the french fry bag also said pierogies on it? Where is this place? I've been having trouble sleeping since you announced you're going to play. Maybe I'll drive there.

Kevin

Eastern Pennsylvania apparently

Ok, I know One-T is a sick man, but look at the related searches to One-T.com...really creepy.

onet.png

I noticed that as well....if the groundskeeper was that ignorant to place the tee markers there wouldn't you be bright enough to back up a yard or so for a good stance?

Yea I'm taking my two clublengths there lol

TC buddy, my heart really goes out to ya for losing AHA on your team. I was thinking of ya tonight while rocking on the porch. Love ya man.
Didn't know you had a singing voice OG.

Uh huh. Keep it up. Im going hit fairways and the middle of every green and let my partners go for the hole. Then I'll drain putts like you and Jake drain each others ranch.
Are they letting you play from the ladies tees? wahhhhhhhhhh, wahhhhhhhhh

Hahhahaha, Im Tiger effin Woods.
Do you ever leave the house or are you just playing dress up with your doll all day?

I think of the Morgan Cup as the ultimate event.
And you don't think we do?

The past two days the tone of your team has completely changed. You guys might as well concede b/c right now, you're all losing this event in your own minds.
You are right, we surrender.

We have a guarantee video from CG95 and your New Captain drinking from the trophy already. I guess you boys aren't superstitious.

We snuck in and caught a video of Captain Intensity...Errr Biggsy giving himself a little pep talk. Not gonna lie, it got a little weird.

[video=youtube;aZ-ZZ-l8bg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ-ZZ-l8bg4[/video]
It's a Paradise thing, you wouldn't understand. hehe

They like to moisturize. Come one, come all, we don't discriminate!

I've been having trouble sleeping since you announced you're going to play.
You and me both. I had my doctor up my ambien, just to help. I still can't sleep I'm so intense. Oh shoot, this was supposed to be an email...

New logo for Team Hackers:

riding-coat-tails.jpg

Some new logo'd gear from Team Hackers:

Man Purse:

209579324v0_350x350_Front.jpg

Team Thong:

209579334v0_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg

OEM Bodysuit:

209579330v2_240x240_Front_Color-PetalPink.jpg

New logo for Team Hackers:

riding-coat-tails.jpg

Some new logo'd gear from Team Hackers:

Man Purse:

209579324v0_350x350_Front.jpg

Team Thong:

209579334v0_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg

OEM Bodysuit:

209579330v2_240x240_Front_Color-PetalPink.jpg

Now that my friend is funny!!!!

Do you ever leave the house or are you just playing dress up with your doll all day?

Poor poor poor biggsy. You spent weeks on here and your only pitch line was "look at poor ole TC, on here all alone". Then your man idol, Ryan Effin Belbin goes postal in here talking about how after 616 emails a day from his captain, when he gets home from work, he wants to get as far away from Captain Intensity as possible. Now you are stuck with weak sauce. Clearly we have left the house as we have been all over the country getting sneak peeks at the odd stuff in your bag, the putting lesson Belbin put up from Intenseland, that weird pep talk you gave yourself in the bathroom, I mean dude, where in the heck have you been?

I have said it before and I will say it again. Its awesome that you are so intense that there is a hulk like vein sticking out of your forehead. Its great that for you that this event is the ultimate competition and that losing will send you running to the razors. Unfortunately for you, the other team just does not look at it that way, and because of that, you are left on a giant back peddle. Win or lose our goal is to have fun and that is all that matters. The difference is, we already know the outcome, so the whole confidence thing that you try to project out there, just comes across as fear and its hysteria.

Team Hackers has already had a celebration. We emailed each other 7 whole times in one day talking about it. Then one member said "This is kind of Paradouchian", so we all went and boiled ourselves. Since that time no communication via email or skype is needed. One simple wink and a nod takes care of everything!

Well, I had the chance to interview Jake this morning. I went to the nearest cow pasture to find him practicing.

Biggsy, you can be as intense as you want, JB is just nervous. 180 Gap Wedges will do that to a guy.

Palmala Handerson.

Well, I had the chance to interview Jake this morning. I went to the nearest cow pasture to find him practicing.

Biggsy, you can be as intense as you want, JB is just nervous. 180 Gap Wedges will do that to a guy.

Good one. As you can see since my entering this event, nervous is exactly what I am feeling.

ha! If only he could hit a wedge. And JB doesn't get nervous. You'd know that if you read outing threads, or any other thread about JB tee'ing it up with THP'ers. He just has a good time, plays his game, and relies on a phenomenal short game.

I respect biggsy, and he can Captain how he wants to. It's not the way I would choose to. I have sent exactly ZERO group emails to Team Hackers. I figured we are all grown men, who know what we signed up for. Plus, like JB said, to me, what makes this event special is just being a part of it, not just the competition. I'm sure the emails, the planning, and the intensity will pay off, but deep down I just think it adds way too much extra pressure.

Obviously the problem is rectified, JB.

I pulled an all nighter, so dont expect any blistering sarcasm from me today.

Well played TC.

Obviously the problem is rectified, JB.

I pulled an all nighter, so dont expect any blistering sarcasm from me today.

Well played TC.

haha, you're a good sport JR. Get some sleep dude.

haha, you're a good sport JR. Get some sleep dude.

Nah, Not till this afternoon. Gotta get on a normal sleep cycle.

*mulitquotes*

LOL at JR mancrushing on biggsy's length again.

The supporter's house is the real reason I'm not going to spectate at the MC. I have no interest in becoming a lamp shade.

Jake looked sort of sad in that video. LOL at the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back