The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh absolutely JRod! Lord only knows the only tough golf courses are located in Illinois and North Carolina. Absolutely. Anyone not playing what you and TC play should just give up now.

Just pickin... Feels like we still have to say that to Team Sensitive aka Hackers.

One difference, the "native" is a little longer than what we just witnessed. Plus they have these things called hills.

hahahaha. I wonder if he plans on hitting the gym with GG on his day off?

Of course, instead of his usual roll as "a certified range pro", Hairy would become "certified gym spotter guy". "Need a spot tiger, come on you can do one more!" "Dude I'm on the treadmill, F%$k off!"

Have you played tough tracks intentionally getting ready for August? This is a serious question as I would hate to go from playing in a hay field to the freaking sand dunes known as Reunion Resort. Would be really hard for me.
I'll be ok, I appreciate the concern though.

TC buddy, my heart really goes out to ya for losing AHA on your team. I was thinking of ya tonight while rocking on the porch. Love ya man.

Great video OG, I love it! I know KB was all over you after you finished that song, thanks for the video buddy!
Wow! Looks tough. I think the state of Delaware can fit in that fairway. You should be ashamed of yourself. Were you half standing in the rough on that tee box?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!
I should be ashamed of myself? Why?
I noticed that as well....if the groundskeeper was that ignorant to place the tee markers there wouldn't you be bright enough to back up a yard or so for a good stance?
Nothing wrong with my stance there at all, the swing on the other hand.....
Wide open courses are the easiest. Look at that joke of a golf style known as links golf. Stupid.
These guys know nothing of what you talk about- huge trees and narrow fairways are the only way to play this man's game.
One difference, the "native" is a little longer than what we just witnessed. Plus they have these things called hills.
I assure you, there's enough rough in some spots to lose a scrawny guy like you. See it was supposed to be a funny video poking fun at myself, you know, for the wide open fairways, there are undulations and rolling fairways and greens all over the place there.

Nice TW video JB and GG! What else do you guys do with that pantless mannequin that doesn't make it on video? How about a swing video JB? Everyone wants to see the swing you slay us all with!

Nice TW video JB and GG! What else do you guys do with that pantless mannequin that doesn't make it on video? How about a swing video JB? Everyone wants to see the swing you slay us all with!

Only you would ask that, you pervert. Just because come hibernation in Fargo, you cuddle with anything, does not mean we do.
As for my swing, you could probably do it for me as you have seen it beat you over and over again and still have tremors about it.
See that is the difference, you are taking it too serious. I dont need emails all day every day breaking down what I should be working on since I did this or that. Its about fun to me and I dont care if I end up being the worst golfer out there, because I know I will have fun. I dont want to be email Joe or Belbtensity. I will save that for Team Paradise.

You wont be the worst.Ill take care of that. Between my sway, fat shots and wide open courses Ill take the mantle of best anchor ever.

I loved Grays video lol. Smoothest voice in all of THP.

Only you would ask that, you pervert. Just because come hibernation in Fargo, you cuddle with anything, does not mean we do.
As for my swing, you could probably do it for me as you have seen it beat you over and over again and still have tremors about it.
See that is the difference, you are taking it too serious. I dont need emails all day every day breaking down what I should be working on since I did this or that. Its about fun to me and I dont care if I end up being the worst golfer out there, because I know I will have fun. I dont want to be email Joe or Belbtensity. I will save that for Team Paradise.

You wont be the worst.Ill take care of that. Between my sway, fat shots and wide open courses Ill take the mantle of best anchor ever.

I think your swing looks like syrup falling off a table, don't you ever change.

If I only had the sand practice area you did, I might be ok. That video cracked me up.

Well it is pretty sweet, sometimes I fill it with water to practice avoiding water, its multifunctional. Don't you have a whole desert you could practice in though? Thats like the worlds biggest bunker.

@marcawesomeanchor :)

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Haha! We need an anchor tag above the avatar.

@marcawesomeanchor :)

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I would but some really annoying people like to yell and run after any Mexican found wondering the desert. The only prep I have are these flat, wide open golf courses. Hittem them well though.

Well it is pretty sweet, sometimes I fill it with water to practice avoiding water, its multifunctional. Don't you have a whole desert you could practice in though? Thats like the worlds biggest bunker.

Wow, I have been gone for 6 days and you guys have posted 180 pages, averaging 30 pages a day. Happy that I now know what excellence tastes like. Had to laugh at Old Gray's misguided loyalty, funny stuff fella. Go Hackers.

I would but some really annoying people like to yell and run after any Mexican found wondering the desert. The only prep I have are these flat, wide open golf courses. Hittem them well though.

Thats a very good point, silly Arizonians, do you have your papers on you? Those flat wide open golf courses of yours are just so easy, its like pitch and putt really, and with those shovels you are playing, the ball is basically going in the hole all on its own.

Wow, I have been gone for 6 days and you guys have posted 180 pages, averaging 30 pages a day. Happy that I now know what excellence tastes like. Go Hackers.

You do have very good taste!

We found an unpublished video from Esox that we thought everybody should see. Poor guy seems conflicted.

[video=youtube;b-vu624pmW4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-vu624pmW4[/video]

Im afraid to put LOL. JB/GG productions throwing down.

I always knew Esox was a hacker at heart. He's just far too rational to be a Paradisian.

I always knew Esox was a hacker at heart. He's just far too rational to be a Paradisian.

Agreed. I've felt he should have been with us all along. Now we know he really has been the whole time. Those Wisconsin toilets are hearty!

Agreed. I've felt he should have been with us all along. Now we know he really has been the whole time. Those Wisconsin toilets are hearty!

No kidding! A 71 pound belbs will test the strength of any potty!

We found an unpublished video from Esox that we thought everybody should see. Poor guy seems conflicted.

I am outraged at this portrayal of me. You're much too skinny to effectively pull it off.

Now leave me alone. I have to take a Team Hackers.

Kevin

And the way I played today I might be a member of Team Hackers. Another round like that and I'll put an OEM in front of my name and get some good partners so I don't have to do anything in my matches.

Kevin

That was a great protrayal of Esox. I kept waiting for you to bring up his wife and then say, "Look at her over there, doing . . . "

Another great JB and GG production. You guys are rocking the videos.

Any chance we can get a swing video next? I forgot how poetry in motion looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back