Tiger playing the Firestone!!

Jzier139

Reaction score
Handicap
8.0 GHIN
Tiger just tweeted he will be playing next week at Firestone! Hope he's actually healthy this time

Tigers tweet:
Feeling fit and ready to tee it up at Firestone next week. Excited to get back out there!
Twitter for iPhone • 7/28/11 7:29 PM

YESS! Glad this is happening! Great for the sport!

Didn't the british press report this like 5 days ago, I thought we already knew this. Good to see him out again though.

Isnt this one of those "Tiger" approved courses? Little surprise he would pick one of those but I guess I would too if I was sucking like that. Hopefully he plays well hes good for the game of golf.

I hope for his sake that he is actually healthy and can play all 4 days (assuming he makes the cut). Definitely good for the exposure of golf when he is in the field.

Cool, it will be good to have him back out there. I hope he wins it!

I had a chance to go, couldn't swing the days off work. This little vacation and time off in a couple weeks I couldn't do it. Oh well, he sucks anyway.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Isnt this one of those "Tiger" approved courses? Little surprise he would pick one of those but I guess I would too if I was sucking like that. Hopefully he plays well hes good for the game of golf.

He has a ton of success at this tournament, but shot about a million over par at this tournament last year, so it's not a lock for him to play well. The best part about this tournament for him: no cut, so he's guaranteed to get 4 rounds in unless he withdraws due to injury.

Didn't help him much last year. Didn't he shoot something close to the 80's at that course last year?

Either way, good to have him back in the game, it'll be good to have something on course about tiger to talk about.

Kind of ironic considering that his coach just said that "we have not hit any balls"....

Kind of ironic considering that his coach just said that "we have not hit any balls"....

Maybe they were trying but he just couldn't hit it.

I believe it when I see it...who's on his bag? And I don't mean the girl du jour

Happy happy joy joy.

I'll just sit back and watch what unfolds ..

should be interesting! i hope he's finally healthy and puts all the BS behind him finally and just play good golf!

:blob:

Are we not allowed to say anything about Tiger other than good stuff here too?

I am quite excited to hear this, regardless of what has happened in his personal life, in the golfing world I am very PRO TIGER!

So Hank Haney knew more about the return then Sean Foley. Pretty funny.

Didn't he completely choke at this tourney last year? Maybe he should play some easy tournaments first before playing against all the good players. Might be easier on the ego?

Back