The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esox must be taking that mid-afternoon nap so he can make fun of people later for going to sleep early. :act-up:
You know those crazy old guys. Fell asleep in the rocking chair again. Head tilted back, remote still in his hand.

Last edited:
My kid is gonna come out of the womb a bigger man than KShart

lol not so sure about that one three-putt. Maybe with more hair though

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

lol not so sure about that one three-putt. Maybe with more hair though

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

three putt. I like it.

I hope to 3 putt on several occasions at TMC

Esox is definitely sleeping. Right now is that part of the day when it's hottest.

Esox is definitely sleeping. Right now is that part of the day when it's hottest.

I was out on appointments. Training for the heat in my car because the AC doesn't work. I was going to have it fixed, but figured it would be good prep for FL.

I get up at 6:00 and stay up past 11:00. The salads make me energetic.

Kevin

I was out on appointments. Training for the heat in my car because the AC doesn't work. I was going to have it fixed, but figured it would be good prep for FL.

I get up at 6:00 and stay up past 11:00. The salads make me energetic.

Kevin

I've heard that vagitarianism boosts energy levels.

I hit them not so well last night. Any advice?

You shoulda seen the way the ball looked at me, with its Sligo hat. Plus some hot lady was getting lessons and I had to impress her. What else? I have a 145 mph Driver SS and 115 6i SS. Fear that Team Hackers.

Don't be so intense, serious and angry.

I hit them not so well last night. Any advice?

Keep doing what you're doing until you get home from the Morgan Cup...then take lessons :act-up:

Keep doing what you're doing until you get home from the Morgan Cup...then take lessons :act-up:

+1

I would not try to fix anything now as it will definitely just get worse.

+1

I would not try to fix anything now as it will definitely just get worse.

Yea just get out there.

And yoccos rule 4-3 might prove useful.

In case of :
Spoiler
another fat shot

Happy to see all the TP supporters posting away in here today. That clay cribbs is on fire in here today :p

Happy to see all the TP supporters posting away in here today. That clay cribbs is on fire in here today :p

C'mon TC, you know that he's watching Playhouse Disney until 4PM

C'mon TC, you know that he's watching Playhouse Disney until 4PM

I figured as much. I've watched his "decision" video a couple of times now and I still don't understand it. Must be the sorry NC educational system. If he only knew that I was educated in a commonwealth country.

Who? Might as well be that rxgus guy? I bet he supports TP too.

I love all the TP and TH supports. My teamates are the best and so are Team Hackers. You're a wonderful group of guys.

time for your siesta senor awesome.....

I love all the TP and TH supports. My teamates are the best and so are Team Hackers. You're a wonderful group of guys.

I am so stoked for the first matchup....I think its gonna be a close one. Me and longislandicedtee4bird are not worried about TC and OEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back