The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Practice your Risk skills, because you and I will be playing board games during our round.

I don't know why you think I am a slow player??? That couldn't be further from the truth.

Then again what Team Hackers, and their supporters post is usually 90% BS :) :alien2:he he

I don't know why you think I am a slow player??? That couldn't be further from the truth.

Then again what Team Hackers, and their supporters post is usually 90% BS :) :alien2:he he

Think he means

A: You guys are gonna be looking for your tee balls all over gods green earth or

B: The Colonel is gonna do it on purpose cause he knows JB likes to play fast

While we thought we found Ddec in biggsy's dungeon, it turns out that while he might have been there, it was merely because he was recovering from a recent accident.

Alien

Clown

Sorry, Jrod. I am not thrilled about the family festivities either. Hopefully those old guys let you beat up on them like I do!

Posted via Tapatalk

Alien

Clown

Sorry, Jrod. I am not thrilled about the family festivities either. Hopefully those old guys let you beat up on them like I do!

Posted via Tapatalk

Last time I played with old guys I was thoroughly embarrassed by some old guy shooting 1 over par or something.

Think he means

A: You guys are gonna be looking for your tee balls all over gods green earth or

B: The Colonel is gonna do it on purpose cause he knows JB likes to play fast

Geez, if he does that, I'll also be irritated. And I don't hit it in the woods. Well not often, and if I do, I hardy go looking for it.

belbs great video, that was impressive man. JB that is hilarious, what a wake up call that would be

Geez, if he does that, I'll also be irritated. And I don't hit it in the woods. Well not often, and if I do, I hardy go looking for it.

Well you're safe i don't think I saw any woods down there. :alien:

Well you're safe i don't think I saw any woods down there. :alien:

Mr. 4bird is really happy there are no woods down there, he sees trees and gets really scared.

I liked your video Ryan Belbin. Obviously that's the part of your wedge game you practice most. I can do that with two golf balls at once though. Best part is, I can hit a wedge out of a fairway too. I love that you dedicated that to hairy. You two are sweet. Your offspring would be a Canindian.

I liked your video Ryan Belbin. Obviously that's the part of your wedge game you practice most. I can do that with two golf balls at once though. Best part is, I can hit a wedge out of a fairway too. I love that you dedicated that to hairy. You two are sweet. Your offspring would be a Canindian.

LMFAO!

Mr. 4bird is really happy there are no woods down there, he sees trees and gets really scared.

Clearly he gets scared from the entire peninsula here as well based on past history....But this time he has the colonel behind him.

I am looking forward to this amazing style Bubba Watson power fade I hear he plays.

That is doing a disservice to the name power fade.

Who's this "colonel" fella everyone's talking about?

Clearly he gets scared from the entire peninsula here as well based on past history....But this time he has the colonel behind him.

That is doing a disservice to the name power fade.

When the colonel is behind him, that ain't golfin', thats putting from the rough.

When the colonel is behind him, that ain't golfin', thats putting from the rough.

Does that mean the colonel brings that red ball to the course?

I can't believe Rhino made a cat video and dedicated it to Team Paradise. Where's Esox? He's up past 11pm or something. Ddec, where are you bro? I'm still waiting on my pictures of the Callaway haul you got for being on vacation.

I can't believe Rhino made a cat video and dedicated it to Team Paradise. Where's Esox? He's up past 11pm or something. Ddec, where are you bro? I'm still waiting on my pictures of the Callaway haul you got for being on vacation.

I call BS.

Poor Puttin4losses, his only courage came from the liquid kind. I look forward to seeing him at this again. With the colonel and the email chain gang behind them, the 7 members of team paradise have true believers in some of the forum members. and Ddec too.

Someone go looking for Ddec! Perhaps he took too big a divot with his shovels and the poor little guy is trapped in a hole!

I get to practice that stuff a lot when I have to wait for people to get on the green ;) Cause ya know I got there in 1 shot, cause I am the Belbs, and I'm long.

edit: I forgot... No doot aboot it eh? hehe

I am just full of surprises TC!! :clown:

I get to practice that stuff a lot when I have to wait for people to get on the green ;) Cause ya know I got there in 1 shot, cause I am the Belbs, and I'm long.

That's what happens when you play with chics all the time dude. I might outdrive you just b/c I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back