Tell 3 things about yourself that people on here don't know

I knew you well enough to know you'd chicken out and edit your post. Hence, the quote for historical purposes.

1. I like techno/dance music a lot
2. I have been snow skiing since I was 3 (and still do frequently)
3. I love stuffed animals (yeah, I know...)

That's why I don't go to doctors. I just use WebMD and then get freaked out that everything is a fatal disease.

I once used a combo of WebMD and Wikipedia to diagnose myself. That went horribly wrong. Turns out all that was wrong with me is that I had the munchies...

I once used a combo of WebMD and Wikipedia to diagnose myself. That went horribly wrong. Turns out all that was wrong with me is that I had the munchies...

I was once told I had a severe, rare throat diease that required hospitalization. I went to school the next day, and was fine.

Those Munchies...or different type of munchies?

1. I'm an Eagle Scout
2. I have a penchant for female singer songwriters
3. I'm a homebrew/craft beer fantatic.

1) I love classical music

2) I saved my best friends life when we were 18

3) I was a high school basketball coach for 7 years and was asked to step down because I was too hard on the kids. When I refused I was fired. I now make triple the money I did coaching but i miss it with all my heart each and every day.

1. I'm an Eagle Scout
2. I have a penchant for female singer songwriters
3. I'm a homebrew/craft beer fantatic.

You've got to tell me how to get started into this. I've wanted to do it for a while now. (the homebrew that is)

Can I do 3 more? lol

I love listening to country music.

I bowl regularly on Sundays, usually around 150.

I can freestyle rap about pretty much anything. Especially when intoxicated. :D

1) I don't like Team Paradouche's, except for that Damn Yoccos!
2) I heart R11 irons
3) I love boobies.

Going to bull fights on acid ,skinny skiing,and long walks on the beach...

Three more:

1) Pina Coladas
2) Getting caught in the rain
3) I am into champagne

:bananadance:

1. I excelled in three different dance methods: Country swing, Disco, ballroom

2. I'm actually tall for my age, (everyone thinks I'm early twenties)

3. I was a fashion male fashion model until 36, have now switched to a piano player in a ***** house.

1. I use to collect comics until I was 18.
2. I eat at least one can of smoked clams a week.
3. I love gladiator movies.

I was born in Landstuhl Germany

I met Haile Selassie when I was a kid (part of a program called "Host Nation" at the DOD school, at Kagnew Station, in Asmara Ethiopia (now Eritrea) )

I've never spent the night in a hospital, except to be there for others

I was a collegiate water skiier (yes they have ski teams in college)

I was taller than Shaq when I was born, I was induced early so I wouldn't be a 12 pound baby. Was told by the doctor growing up I would be at least 6'5". Stopped growing at 16 and am now 6'2".

I typically don't enjoy an activity unless its dangerous. Which is why I don't know why I love golf so much.

1. I'm part of a five generation legacy of military men. Me, my dad, his dad, etc.
2. I've been to 22 countries.
C. I've played over 40 courses in 3 countries and 7 U.S. states in a 7 year span.

I typically don't enjoy an activity unless its dangerous. Which is why I don't know why I love golf so much.
Play a round with me, it'll be plenty dangerous.

I studied Russian in HS and was an exchange student in Moscow for 2 months

I never wear an appropriately warm jacket during the winter.

Two summers ago, I rescued my father from a pond at our farm, after he lost control of our tractor, slid down a mud bank, and got lauched in to the water. He was knocked out when he hit his head on a rock in the bottom of the pond. I dragged him out of the water and back up the mud bank. When he came to, he threated to cut me out of his will because I had called the paramedics...

1. Im addicted to Tic Tacs. My brother calls them my pills.
2. At a NASCAR race 2 years ago, Jeff Gordon almost ran me over with golf cart when I was walking in the infield.
3. When I was 10 and before I was into Golf, Me and my dad went to The Bellsouth (or AT&T) Classic at Sugarloaf. Because the only golfers I knew were Tiger and Phil and Tiger wasnt there, We decided to follow Phil. Phil had been paired up with Davis Love III and he wasnt having a good round and was +6 while Phil was -5. We were standing pretty close to the tee box at 13 when I turned to my dad and told him, "Ya, you know that guy Love III. Ya he sucks." Davis had obviously heard and gave me the deathstare as they started walking. I think we decided to follow a different group after that.

Last edited:
Back