Green Saver Divot Repair Tool Forum Testing Review

Congrats to all the testers! Neat little utensil and can't wait to get feedback.

Wahoo!! I got selected!! Thanks THP and GreenSaver for this great opportunity!!

Congrats guys! Looking forward to the reviews.

Great list. Looking forward to this! Hit some greens, testers :)

Yeah, that will be the toughest part of this testing :D

congrats testers! cant wait to see some results

Congrats guys!!! Great set of testers chosen. I really look forward to your reviews on this. If it actually works, it's a great idea!

Excellent group once again, I really am genuinely intrigued by this one, it should be a fun one to read the reviews on!

Wahoo!!!!!
Thanks for the opportunity.
I'll be hitting Myrtle Beach the last week of August and have 4 rounds scheduled.
If this gets lots of use, it'll be a a good vacation :banana:

Congrats to all the testers! I am really interested to read the reviews on this one.

Congrats! Cant wait to hear the review on this product!

From the video it looks like it works okay but what I want to hear from the reviewers is if they were able to keep it in their pocket and not be annoyed? I think 2 tees, a divot tool and a ball marker is almost too much to keep in my pockets and this thing looked like it would drive me crazy.

From the video it looks like it works okay but what I want to hear from the reviewers is if they were able to keep it in their pocket and not be annoyed? I think 2 tees, a divot tool and a ball marker is almost too much to keep in my pockets and this thing looked like it would drive me crazy.

That was one of my first thoughts too.
I have two pairs of Callaway C-Tech shorts that I wear to play in and each have a third pocket on the left leg, almost like a cargo pocket but it's kinda hidden. I'm thinking it should be ok in there without being too cumbersome.

Congrats, can't wait to see if this crazy tool is all it seems

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Congrats to all testers, It´ll be interesting to read your rewiews!! This tool really looks interesting.

Congrats to all of the testers. Being a lover of divot tools, I'm looking forward to this one a lot.

Just got back home, thanks for the opportunity!

Good list, looking forward to hearing the reviews.

Congrats testers!

Glad to see Smallville on here. I like reading his posts. Looking forward to everyones reviews.
Thanks. Can't wait to try this one out.

I'm wondering the same thing. I am wondering if it is going to stay in the cart until I get to the green. I hope not because I am not always the one who parks the cart greenside.

Congrats to the testers! I am interested on hearing if the testers will carry it in their pocket of what they will do with it?

Congrats everybody. Now go on out there and hit some GIR's!! Enjoy the testing as it is a lot of fun. I will be watching this one closely

Congrats testers!! Looking forward to hearing the reviews on this tool!! Wondering if its really better than the divot tool I currently use!

Congrats to to all of the testers. Look forward to the reviews.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Nice! Eager to read the reviews.

Back