Maruman Shuttle i4000x Fairway Wood Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice review Ryan, big fan of Maruman. The looks and feel of the clubs. Do they still have a high price point or have they scaled back?

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Great write up. Never heard of this company before.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I had never heard of them until now. If I hadn't just gotten fairway woods then I would definately look at these. Great review thanks! I'll definately reccomend this club to others!

That was a great write up, Maruman has been making stellar equipment for a long time and it looks like they've nailed with this one too. I really like the sole design on this.

Outstanding video review Ryan - I enjoyed watching that. I was initially shocked at how shallow the face was and had concerns about it off of the tee but you addressed that. I liked the ball flight that you described for both the tee and fairway shots; sounds like one that I should take the opportunity to hit it if ever given the opportunity. Thanks and great job!

Nice review Ryan, big fan of Maruman. The looks and feel of the clubs. Do they still have a high price point or have they scaled back?

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

They have different lines and pricepoints, but they are typically a bit more on the expensive side.

Never heard of the company either. Love coming here to find out about stuff I'd never dream of looking at. Thanks for the review!

Great job with the video there Hawk! Maruman has really stepped into the fray with some of these clubs that we are seeing reviews of.

Great job with the video there Hawk! Maruman has really stepped into the fray with some of these clubs that we are seeing reviews of.

Thanks, RW. One thing I mentioned towards the end that I really wanted to emphasize is that this was a very fun club to play. It's different and a good conversation peice. One of my coworkers hit it and I think he would have stolen it if he had the chance. He really was bombing the ball with it.

Thanks, RW. One thing I mentioned towards the end that I really wanted to emphasize is that this was a very fun club to play. It's different and a good conversation peice. One of my coworkers hit it and I think he would have stolen it if he had the chance. He really was bombing the ball with it.

From what I have read and listened to on your video its much more than a conversation piece.

From what I have read and listened to on your video its much more than a conversation piece.

That's true as well. If you catch it clean it really just GOES.

I really enjoyed the video review. I think the club is gorgeous

Bump for the pm crowd.

Never heard of it, but if it works who cares who makes it... thanks for the review

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I didn't know you could get these in the states. Great review!

Btw: great explaination of how nano tech is used in golf shafts.

Great Review Ryan. Really enjoyed the video review. Sounds like another great unknown club that THP has found.

I didn't know you could get these in the states. Great review!

Btw: great explaination of how nano tech is used in golf shafts.

Thanks! I was wondering if anybody heard that :)

Posted via Tapatalk

Thanks! I was wondering if anybody heard that :)

Posted via Tapatalk

I heard it but then heard you say that you did not know how/if it affected anything. How would you really know? I was curious if clearing those "air spots" in the shaft would have a impact on ball flight, etc.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Really enjoyed the review, especially the video. It allowed me to understand the points you were making a little better.

Thanks Ryan for the review... I am intersted in looking at these and possibly making a purchase, but I couldn't find any prices on their website..

Nice review Ryan. Really enjoyed the video review. Would love to see more of those.

You can look at their dealers for pricing or shop online (ebay, etc). They don't sell direct in the states.

Back