The Morgan Cup - Game Week

None for me this weekend, family video coverage!

So you should have no problem with media day, no boobies in the background to distract you.

So you should have no problem with media day, no boobies in the background to distract you.

LOL at the MD saying "boobies". Aren't you supposed to be serious and anatomically versed all the time? Pectorals?

I do my best work when boobies are in the mix, I'm no choda loving Team Paradise member.

I do my best work when boobies are in the mix, I'm no choda loving Team Paradise member.

haha most people use GPS devices before their shots.. CB uses his picture gallery on his phone before his shots!!

LOL at the MD saying "boobies". Aren't you supposed to be serious and anatomically versed all the time? Pectorals?

I'm not serious at all when it comes to that sort of thing, it's more fun that way.

Just sat down to reunions restaurant.

On the top floor of the grande suites.

Togarashi cowboy ribeye here I come!

Just sat down to reunions restaurant.

On the top floor of the grande suites.

Togarashi cowboy ribeye here I come!

Ballin'! Are you having dinner with the R11's?

Oh and you taylormade guys are in for a BIG surprise again!!!

To think it couldn't get any better- hah! Just wait.

Dude, we want updates about the R11's.

WHAT!!!!

Ballin'! Are you having dinner with the R11's?

Lol I am dining alone!

They are sick looking irons- and I'm so pumped for the kbs tour 90 shafts!

KBS shafts are friggin amazing.

The ultimate 2 day cliffhanger!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

MAN, I hate you right now!

Dude, we want updates about the R11's.

Well you'll have to wait till weds PM for my unboxing- there was a Minor setback with mine- and TM is building them over tomorrow and next day airing them for weds delivery.

Slight mixup with the stiff and reg flex stickers - while I probably could have gamed them; I'm just not mentally prepared enough to game a shaft out of range.

They still might be reg flex with stiff stickers but TM was very understanding and is completely rebuilding them for me.

My confidence is high- but I was afraid if I saw that stiff sticker I'd be a headcase and throw me out of the game.

Esox and Biggsy clubs are fine and they will be the first TM guys showing their irons to you.

And there is still a surprise!!

Well you'll have to wait till weds PM for my unboxing- there was a Minor setback with mine- and TM is building them over tomorrow and next day airing them for weds delivery.

Slight mixup with the stiff and reg flex stickers - while I probably could have gamed them; I'm just not mentally prepared enough to game a shaft out of range.

They still might be reg flex with stiff stickers but TM was very understanding and is completely rebuilding them for me.

My confidence is high- but I was afraid if I saw that stiff sticker I'd be a headcase and throw me out of the game.

Esox and Biggsy clubs are fine and they will be the first TM guys showing their irons to you.

Ughh, you suck... I'm coming over. Hehe.

All this and you're phone silent!! BOO ON YOU, SIR!

My buddy CG13 was kind enough to pick up mine and biggsy's irons at THP headquarters so I can game them bright and early Wednesday AM after getting in quite late Tuesday. They sound very pretty. I'm not privy to the surprise.

So the dude is sleeping tonight with three sets of irons. I hope I don't find the "surprise" on my irons.

Kevin

So wait, they were the right shafts but the stickers were just wrong??

Forgot youre here- you getting drinks anywhere tonight?

Dude, it's Monday and I'm not on vacation like some lucky guys like you.

So wait, they were the right shafts but the stickers were just wrong??

The build sheet said reg flex, te stickers and box said stiff- they think they are but can't be 100%.

I didn't want to hit them to find out and ruin them so they offered to replace em.

My buddy CG13 was kind enough to pick up mine and biggsy's irons at THP headquarters so I can game them bright and early Wednesday AM after getting in quite late Tuesday. They sound very pretty. I'm not privy to the surprise.

So the dude is sleeping tonight with three sets of irons. I hope I don't find the "surprise" on my irons.

Kevin

Lol only firebush knows what to do with these babies.

Okay, so the TM staff bag and the TM travel case are BIG. It's hilarious how much stuff they could hold. I'm trying to decide what to put in a suitcase. lol.

Maybe I'll bring a nice sweater. Is FL chilly in the morning and the evening this time of the year? It was a little chilly on the golf course here early this morning.

Kevin

Back