Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got after it today! Just pulled the trigger...went and saw my friend at Edwin Watts and ordered my set of TaylorMade Burner 2.0s. Get to pick them up tomorrow!

After months of waiting, finally pulled the trigger...havent had a new set of irons in years, way too excited about this!

Nice pick up war, congrats!

---
- ^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Nice pick up war, congrats!

---
- ^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Thanks Hanks, pick them up tomorrow, straight to the range, league on Wednesday. Hope the do me right!

cleveland drivers most specically the 290

You used one today, didn't you?

i did and jb can tell you i was bombing it and i was freaking exhautd

I am pondering a 21 degree TM 11 TP Rescue.. Still..

And I think the pondering will turn to execution tonight.

what, ur pondering, thats a big SHOCKER

what, ur pondering, thats a big SHOCKER

It'll be the final piece of my bag this year.. Now I need to get working on the closet.. Haven't been keeping updated on all the awesome clothing out.

Idk were to post this and instead of making a new thread lets try here first, since its just yes or no.

Will a .335 shaft tip fit in a driver at .350?
I think there is something you can do to make it fit but not sure?

i did and jb can tell you i was bombing it and i was freaking exhautd

Sounds like you should OEM that sucker.

@ canadan, are you open to trying any other hybrids?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Idk were to post this and instead of making a new thread lets try here first.

Will a .335 shaft tip fit in a driver at .350?
I think there is something you can do to make it fit but not sure?

Yes bridges. A good fitter/builder can use shims.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

@ canadan, are you open to trying any other hybrids?

I was, and have been quite a bit this year.. Tried the Nike, the Callaway, the Adams (a12 AND the Pro black I own), the Cleveland Mashie, and likely some I am completely forgetting..

The one MAJOR selling point of the TM Rescue is the ability to adjust the face angle. Most of the hybrids I swung were great, felt great, looked great, but hooked like a lunatic if not for a pretty healthy draw. I LOVE that pro black, but ever since I switched from an out-in swing at the start of the year to an in-out swing, I simply can't stop drawing/uber drawing the ball with any hybrid. At least with the TM I can set it to open and it will/has offset that a bit.

Shopping for a new flatstick. I currently swing a White Hot XG Rossie and it feels ok except when I hit the ball. I can't "feel" the ball well because of the insert. Looking for something in the all metal variety. Considering a Heavy mid weight Mallet or a Yes! C groove (couple different models). I am also really thinking about a Tear Drop putter I rolled the other day at Sports Authority. I really liked the feel. I dont know if you can find them anywhere besides SA anymore but I really liked the feel....

The SS twin to my "Darth-Huey" that David is working on....yum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been looking at flat sticks myself. I keep finding myself over at three websites. Lajosi trying to figure out what kind of customization I would do or if it would be easier to pick one of the many beauties he has for sale. SeeMore checking out the Private Reserve line. Last but not least Bettinardi wondering what the new cotton candy line would look like in my hands.

Been looking at flat sticks myself. I keep finding myself over at three websites. Lajosi trying to figure out what kind of customization I would do or if it would be easier to pick one of the many beauties he has for sale. SeeMore checking out the Private Reserve line. Last but not least Bettinardi wondering what the new cotton candy line would look like in my hands.

Oh man... those SeeMore Private Reserve clubs are niiiiiice! Which one have you been looking at? I love the look of the Private Reserve Black M3.

Oh man... those SeeMore Private Reserve clubs are niiiiiice! Which one have you been looking at? I love the look of the Private Reserve Black M3.

I like the Black m5X but my stroke would likely do better with the Black m1 tour bag.

I like the Black m5X but my stroke would likely do better with the Black m1 tour bag.

Either way, they are good looking putters.

Jman and Kari have brainwashed me but aside from my trusty old Cobra I doubt I'll own anything but a Lajosi in the future. I got to roll one breifly locally and the feel of these things is simply amazing. Kari will also do anything humanly possible to the putter for you.

And that's nothing against Bettinardi or Seemore who both make excellent putters.

Beware Jman, Chunky and OEM. They all have voodoo in their voices...

Jman and Kari have brainwashed me but aside from my trusty old Cobra I doubt I'll own anything but a Lajosi in the future. I got to roll one breifly locally and the feel of these things is simply amazing. Kari will also do anything humanly possible to the putter for you.

And that's nothing against Bettinardi or Seemore who both make excellent putters.

:bananadance: :blob: :rife: :seemore: :bettinardi:

Lajosi and Mills are all a putter peruser needs in my humble opinion....

Hehehehehe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pondering DirtyDawg67's swing. That thing is beautiful

I'm pondering DirtyDawg67's swing. That thing is beautiful

I'm sure he has some videos out there on the web for you to stalk :devil:

I'm sure he has some videos out there on the web for you to stalk :devil:

I just tried to stay as close to him as possible and hoped to get it through osmosis. Didn't work though. Dude even has a great mini golf putting stroke. It's sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back