2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a team player is not riding coat tails. It means putting someone else ahead of yourself, obviously something you have no respect for if you call that riding coat tails. But, if you want to go that route, bring it on. I will play you heads up. I have nothing to lose. All of the pressure is on you big guy.

Oh, your adorable. Nothing to lose and all the pressure is on me. I love things like this. Gussy, you are proving my point. This sounds like deja vu as well. By the original Gus.

Listen here banana man. I'll shank one right up your dress and you'll walking around with a pair of bowling balls between your legs. Good luck teeing off after that.

Mine are already the size of bowling balls....try again.

At least you admit to having a permanent case of the shanks. I hear JB is out looking for training aids that THP (aka Hawk) can test because he knows with your current game team THP does not stand a chance.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

Shows what you know. JB would never do that. Instead he's requested netting on the left side of each hole to rebound them back into play.

At least you admit to having a permanent case of the shanks. I hear JB is out looking for training aids that THP (aka Hawk) can test because he knows with your current game team THP does not stand a chance.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

No hes not.

Listen here banana man. I'll shank one right up your dress and you'll walking around with a pair of bowling balls between your legs. Good luck teeing off after that.

lololol

No hes not.

Damnit - play along!! I mean how many training aids has he tried and still can't hit a tee shot more than 40 yards dead left on the first hole?

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

Damnit - play along!! I mean how many training aids has he tried and still can't hit a tee shot more than 40 yards dead left on the first hole?

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

He won that round ya know.

Shows what you know. JB would never do that. Instead he's requested netting on the left side of each hole to rebound them back into play.

I could use some of that netting sometimes! Wonder if he will leave it up for the rest of the teams?? It is only fair after all..... :D

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

I was nervous and it was a breakfast ball. Those never count. I was just trying to shake up my opponents.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

He won that round ya know.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

Hey I am the balls expert in here!!!!

He or we? Coattail rider...enough said!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

According to Gussy, that is just a team player...hehe

I think nerfny got more shout outs on camera than anyone.

Yorkem, are you really talking smack to JB?

Oh, your adorable. Nothing to lose and all the pressure is on me. I love things like this. Gussy, you are proving my point. This sounds like deja vu as well. By the original Gus.

I love it. Maybe I will just change my screen name to RxGus II! If we are playing with handicaps, then yes, you are right, I do have something to lose. I need to prove that I can play consistently to my handicap, if not better, but I am confident in my ability, as well as the fact that I am steadily improving. Are you improving? If not, then you are getting worse, and I will happily push the needle off the cliff into a sharp decline!

Not to take away from the endless smack talk, but just got my reservation set up for May.

I feel like I can talk trash with a purpose now...

I love it. Maybe I will just change my screen name to RxGus II! If we are playing with handicaps, then yes, you are right, I do have something to lose. I need to prove that I can play consistently to my handicap, if not better, but I am confident in my ability, as well as the fact that I am steadily improving. Are you improving? If not, then you are getting worse, and I will happily push the needle off the cliff into a sharp decline!

A real handicap is not supposed to be played to or better than. its the potential of a golfer, not their average scores. As to whether or not I am improving, GHIN says yes I am. In fact my index has gone from 6.1 to 3.6 in 6 weeks.

Not to take away from the endless smack talk, but just got my reservation set up for May.

I feel like I can talk trash with a purpose now...

Congrats buddy! Look forward to meeting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back