THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

lol, yea I bet he would. I would hate myself if I let someone else draft for me. Auto-draft is bad enough.

Its never too early!! hahaha... Well I may actually be able to join the draft halfway through. Its looking like I will be near a computer around 8:30-9:00pm.

Do we know if the draft orders that are listed are the actual order or are they going to regenerate right before the draft?

I think there is supposed to be a draft order selection video to be made for each league sometime in the near future..

What's a draft?

I just did a mock draft and got Cam Newton in the first round....and I was the 14th pick. Am I missing something?

I like fantasy. Me and Jacob Robertson play it all the time. :glasses-nerdy:

I just did a mock draft and got Cam Newton in the first round....and I was the 14th pick. Am I missing something?

Mock Auto-Draft? Or did you pick him on your own?

I think there is supposed to be a draft order selection video to be made for each league sometime in the near future..

oh yea, i forgot about that. I will have to adjust my ranking again after that then.

I did the same thing and got Tebow that low as well... WTF???

I like fantasy. Me and Jacob Robertson play it all the time. :glasses-nerdy:

You lie son. JR would never let you into his collective. :D

lol, yea I bet he would. I would hate myself if I let someone else draft for me. Auto-draft is bad enough.

Its never too early!! hahaha... Well I may actually be able to join the draft halfway through. Its looking like I will be near a computer around 8:30-9:00pm.

Do we know if the draft orders that are listed are the actual order or are they going to regenerate right before the draft?

We will do a video where the order of the draft will be picked. We will probably do that this weekend.

We will do a video where the order of the draft will be picked. We will probably do that this weekend.

Thanks for the update GG! Looking forward to it.

Yorkem is in our league too. He likes to bomb condos too!

I have moved on to houses....but only because there are no condos in Raleigh. hehehe

I have moved on to houses....but only because there are no condos in Raleigh. hehehe

I dont discriminate. whatever is around I will hit.

House, condo, clubhouse, gazebo

I dont discriminate. whatever is around I will hit.

House, condo, clubhouse, gazebo

If it was me then I'd add patio/patio ceiling/patio ceiling fan/swimming pool from a bunker to that.

If it was me then I'd add patio/patio ceiling/patio ceiling fan/swimming pool from a bunker to that.

Yeah you would. You magician you!

tree, squirrel, tree, rock, cart path, lake

W00t. Just got into league 3 this morning. I have already paid my entry fee, just need to sign up for the league when I get home.

I picked him!

Thats wierd dude...are people just dumb?

High pick for Cam! No worries, my older brother lives in Albemarle, NC and drafted Cam as his fantasy QB. He's an Auburn and Carolina homer...

W00t. Just got into league 3 this morning. I have already paid my entry fee, just need to sign up for the league when I get home.

Welcome to the league.....I shall call you Victim #15.....bwaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaa!

Well guys, as a temporarily poor college student, I can't get in before the season. My scholarship refunds don't get in for another 3 weeks. I was looking forward to backing up my previous year's stats, but I'll have to wait until next year. Good luck to you all.

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

awww yeah, it's on. This is going to be great. Look forward to finding out draft order, but it's not going to matter. I'm going to spank the rest of league 3. :D

Note to self. Get Newton before One-T picks him:vibrant:

awww yeah, it's on. This is going to be great. Look forward to finding out draft order, but it's not going to matter. I'm going to spank the rest of league 3. :D

Good........luck......:silly:

Still waiting for half of league 3 to sign in. Cmon guys

Rookies!

I'm ready to dominate my league. I've been mock drafting for days now.

Well guys, as a temporarily poor college student, I can't get in before the season. My scholarship refunds don't get in for another 3 weeks. I was looking forward to backing up my previous year's stats, but I'll have to wait until next year. Good luck to you all.

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

:sad: Sorry you couldn't play this year. I excited to start already...

Back