Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In fact, the cabin is almost too big. We were expecting it to be my family and dog plus some old friends. Old friends can't make it due to some family health issues. MY family can't because of something that came up for my son. So now I'm in a three-story mansion of a cabin by myself!! I know chewie (and hopefully a test putter, right?) is now supposed to be in my cabin; who else??

TOAD. AT least one of us should have the putter at that time.

Oh lawd don't tell me I have to beat them hackers again!!!!!! Ok Team Hicks with Sticks, let's gurd up your loins and get ready to kick some booty!!

I am definatley a whacker!

Ummmm, FWIW, Tadashi can hit the ball. I think he pures it every time!

I am definatley a whacker!

Ummmm, FWIW, Tadashi can hit the ball. I think he pures it every time!

He is potentially paired up against Lefty78 in the best ball match for Saturday.

edit: Kelly is working on the player vs player lineup.

Go team hackers!

Nobody's paired up with anyone yet but these would be really good match-ups based on handicaps. Very close!

Tadashi70
Lefty78

DawgDaddy
Josh_Ross (Saturday golf only)

JT723 (Saturday golf only)
Chewie69

Ole gray
Bama

Sean
Kelly Bo

Setho
Dmb012

T0AD
Adwillingham

SeeMoreGuy
Brian T

Adwillingham’s Dad
SW

09:10 a.m.

DawgDaddy
Lefty78
Josh Ross
Bama

So how exactly is this working? This tee time has 3 people on the same team.

And look out everyone! By this time, my new swing will be completely implemented into my game. I lost about 10 yards by making the switch, but my accuracy is much better. Still pounding my drives 300 though, and now I'll finally be THP approved on my distance!

DMB has taken me to the wood shed every time I have played him, but that was before I got my iron game back :devil:

DawgDaddy
Lefty78
Josh Ross
Bama

And look out everyone! By this time, my new swing will be completely implemented into my game. I lost about 10 yards by making the switch, but my accuracy is much better. Still pounding my drives 300 though, and now I'll finally be THP approved on my distance!

Gray set up groupings before he asked me to do the worksheet and pick teams according to handicaps. We might just do best scores between groups and leave them like they are or regroup and do match play. What do you think???

DawgDaddy
Lefty78
Josh Ross
Bama

Score card match up is the way we are going to resolve the matches. Remember Sunday you will be in a different group. We are trying to fix it where everybody has a chance to play with someone new.

Gray set up groupings before he asked me to do the worksheet and pick teams according to handicaps. We might just do best scores between groups and leave them like they are or regroup and do match play. What do you think???

Well, I think we should come up with pairings that are close to even, and play in foursomes and do best ball. Then maybe the afternoon rounds could be match play. I have no idea though.

Well, I think we should come up with pairings that are close to even, and play in foursomes and do best ball. Then maybe the afternoon rounds could be match play. I have no idea though.

Thanks, nothing is written in stone right now. Just beginning to put it together really. We do intend on making sure we mix it up so people will get to know each other. It's more about fun than anything so we're not going to make it too serious. I doubt that it will be one on one match play but there are some really good matchups for good groups playing together.

We really want to do a scramble Sat evening. I'm wondering how much time we will have to play after the morning round.

Thanks, nothing is written in stone right now. Just beginning to put it together really. We do intend on making sure we mix it up so people will get to know each other. It's more about fun than anything so we're not going to make it too serious. I doubt that it will be one on one match play but there are some really good matchups for good groups playing together.

We really want to do a scramble Sat evening. I'm wondering how much time we will have to play after the morning round.

I really like scrambles as well. I'm just looking forward to getting out there and playing some golf and meeting everyone for the first time!

I definitely like the idea of doing best ball.

I think we should play our own ball in the morning and then do the scramble for our second round.

No doubt the best ball matches will be the ticket and put a little drama in it for the two teams. We got a little over a month before it's here! This is a great time to hash out the details and since you know what team you are on,,,, you can start some smack if ya like... {Big Grin}

edit: per Setho -- You will be playing your own ball but matching the score cards in the evening to decide the matches. Everybody will want to see what they can shoot at these two courses.

I play in a big tournament every year where they have one day best ball and one day scramble. It's a load of fun.

How 'bout them Hicks with Sticks, great looking team, will we be playing for the Kelly Cup? :D

I play in a big tournament every year where they have one day best ball and one day scramble. It's a load of fun.

The scramble for Saturday afternoon will be based on what time we finish and daylight savings time. It might have to be a nine hole scramble. Two person scramble with members of each teams fighting it out. lol

The scramble for Saturday afternoon will be based on what time we finish and daylight savings time. It might have to be a nine hole scramble. Two person scramble with members of each teams fighting it out. lol

If the course is not crowded, they may let us start out on different tees and get in 18.

DMB has taken me to the wood shed every time I have played him, but that was before I got my iron game back :devil:

You are suppose to tell people about the woodshed. I thought that was our special moment.

I will make sure you go down big in GA.

---
- Tapatalkin

If the course is not crowded, they may let us start out on different tees and get in 18.

Good idea Dawg! It might just work out for 18 and we sure will give it a go.

How 'bout them Hicks with Sticks, great looking team, will we be playing for the Kelly Cup? :D

No but maybe we should play for the Graybush cup!

Back