2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even worry about it Jeff. I bounced one down the rooftops not just in front of the group I was playing with, but another group too. No big deal, all you can do at that point is laugh. You will have a blast. I guarantee it.

Dont sell yourself short.

That was a wonderful shot that riccocheted off of at least 5 different condos.

Terra cotta rooves FTW

Don't pad his ego.

SethO and I are great friends Hawk. Down in FL SethO, Puttin4Bird, CG13 and I had a great time hanging out poolside on Saturday night.
I know you love namedropping.

*checks mirror*

Well boys, I might be able to check in from time to time on my phone, but I'm away in the boonies for the weekend at a wedding, but I'll leave you with this: Team THP will win comfortably, but will do it with grace, style, and handsomeness.

SethO and I are great friends Hawk. Down in FL SethO, Puttin4Bird, CG13 and I had a great time hanging out poolside on Saturday night.
I know you love namedropping.

Good for you.

Here's a little look into your future:

I didn't like the 2012 Outing. For some reason, I got teamed up with Matty and cookie and had to watch Hawk, JB, GG, Hanks, Coolbreeze, and P4B laugh at me when we finished DFL.

-ddec

practice? were talking about practice? im at work actually! you know saving lives!

Dont sell yourself short.

That was a wonderful shot that riccocheted off of at least 5 different condos.

Terra cotta rooves FTW

Gonna see if I can go off of 6 this year. Always looking to improve.

GG and I leave for 3 hours and come back to you would have never guessed it...Paste Eaters gone wild.
Who knew?
Now its time to go play a round of golf and work on my game, because Dig Dug has me nervous.

GG and I leave for 3 hours and come back to you would have never guessed it...Paste Eaters gone wild.
Who knew?
Now its time to go play a round of golf and work on my game, because Dig Dug has me nervous.

He has me nervous too. I keep wondering if he's going to drive to IL and put me in his trunk.

Good for you.

Here's a little look into your future:

I didn't like the 2012 Outing. For some reason, I got teamed up with Matty and cookie and had to watch Hawk, JB, GG, Hanks, Coolbreeze, and P4B laugh at me when we finished DFL.

-ddec

LMAO...funny but quite the stretch. For a bird with such a small brain, you have quite the imagination.

Cook how long do we have to look at that awful sig and avy pic, Please tell me its almost over

Cook how long do we have to look at that awful sig and avy pic, Please tell me its almost over

Monday for this sig and pic. Then it goes to someone else for a few weeks I believe. Need to go look at the wager thread.... :angry:

Got two rounds and a lesson this weekend on my mission to lower my handicap for the Outing. I am feeling the pressure, it seems intense.

Got two rounds and a lesson this weekend on my mission to lower my handicap for the Outing. I am feeling the pressure, it seems intense.

No pressure dude. Good luck though!

Posted via Tapatalk

No pressure dude. Good luck though!

Posted via Tapatalk

I keep thinking about JB's monologue about the pressure at the first tee.. good motivation to get me through the practice and drills I need.

Rival!! Bring it on.

tap on deez

There is pressure, but you will realize how silly it was to feel any after you meet everybody.

No pressure bro! Be sure you are doing this for yourself and your own game and not for us internet geeks. Taking lessons and doing a hundred swings a day (either with or without balls) will do miracles for your game.

Rival!! Bring it on.

tap on deez

You better believe it, I have some hard work to do to get my score down, but I know it will be worth it when I am savoring my victory.

You better believe it, I have some hard work to do to get my score down, but I know it will be worth it when I am savoring my victory.

I like the confidence. I worry that the loss will taste a little spur.

tap on deez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back