SCOR System Review - Forum Testing

Did you notice any ball flight issues/differences? Besides the obvious higher on the 60*

not in this range session I didnt. On full shots, the 60* and the 57* are close to the same

Loved the videos One T. I like the sound of those irons on the video and I really liked how you did that.

Thank you for touching on the distances and the consistancy. I know it was hard to tell from mats but really appreciate you going into detail on that buddy. My fears of gaps are looking to be a thing of the past with these.

I think these should accompany you to Ash-Vegas tomorrow. We'll go to the range and get some short game video and work done.

The sound of these is awesome One-T. Thanks for the video everything is looking good so far.

Well done on the videos One-T, sucks you had to hit them off mats but it is what it is, specially when it rains like it has been lately.

Nice vids One T! I´ve been dying to see some Score-action. Skimming a bit here, but did you get yours in Standard lenght?

Nice vids One T! I´ve been dying to see some Score-action. Skimming a bit here, but did you get yours in Standard lenght?

Yeah, standard length and lie.

I think these should accompany you to Ash-Vegas tomorrow. We'll go to the range and get some short game video and work done.

ummm, can you get away for a bit tomorrow?

ummm, can you get away for a bit tomorrow?

I would think so dude. It's not like a baby shower lasts all day long. We'll see. Bring them anyway.

It is killing me that I can't watch the videos right now, but I can't wait. Thanks for getting the stuff up so fast One-T!

Woah good vids One-T! Loving this testing so far!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

I know it was a quick range session, but did you try any of the griping down suggestions on the SCOR bag tag?

Nice initial feedback One-T. I loved the sound, and I can't wait to see how they are on the turf, and off of the matts. It will be interesting to see if they are just as forgiving, and what king of turf interaction you get.

Quick question...what was the loft of your SW? Just curious to see if it was close to the 57*

I know it was a quick range session, but did you try any of the griping down suggestions on the SCOR bag tag?

I did not, I will try this out next time I go out.

Quick question...what was the loft of your SW? Just curious to see if it was close to the 57*

60*

Good looking they are! I have to admit, I was skeptical about the stronger lofted clubs but they don't look overly intimidating at all. I am now really looking forward to hearing about the forgiveness in those particular clubs.

Admit it TC, you took a few swings right handed didn't you!?

Maybe. LOL. These are sharp wedges man. Real sharp. I like everything about them. Kind of want them.

Great videos One-T. Thanks for taking the time to put them together! I'm looking forward to your opinions from the course.

Vids were great One-T, looking forward to seeing what you have to say once getting them on the course.

Very good, One-T. Your consistency at the beginning was very impressive, hitting nearly the same spot every time. AT the end, as you said you got to rushing and the dispersion was greater, but all in all, it seems like you are going to do very well with these. Love that they are forgiving. SOme of us need that more than others!

Side note: Like the videos being split up. The first one took a while to load, so as that was going on, I started and paused all the others so they would load while I was watching the ones before. If you had combined them all into one, I probabkly would have started it and paused and gone and did something else for a while.

Nice start to your testing.

You know he did Smalls...:laughing:

Great job on the Vids as always One-T....gotta love the quality of some of those ranges balls too...LOL

Nice to hear that these are reacting like your current sticks, at least at first test. Looking forward to you getting these on some real turf this weekend.

One-T:

One critique on the video. Can you try to get your target in the frame as well so we can maybe see the ball coming down? Might be tough since you'd have to get down on the ground to see exactly where it's aimed, so it's OK if you don't!

Looking forward to the videos.

Those that got the wedges, how many clubs are you carrying right now? Did you add the SCOR Wedges on top of your set for testing reasons?

I added them into my set for testing. So, for now I'll be carrying 18 clubs.

Great vids One T!

Back