Adams a12 OS Irons Review Thread - Forum Testing

You guys are on the home page of the Adams website. Sweeeeeeeeet!

I know what you mean nick, the shafts really look nice with the graphics on them, I was unaware about company's not having them on some of their prerelease clubs until you guys started mentioning it and posting pics. JB said it is a fairly common practice, I probably would have never known had I not stumbled onto THP.

Every one doubts it because they are ADAMs untill they hit them. There like ninja clubs.

Testers - Adams has officially added this set to their website at the link below. When you get a chance please add a small review there and provide an explanation or link as to where they can read the rest of your reviews.

http://adamsgolf.com/products/irons/a12os.php

Completed review and provided a link to this thread. Just waiting for the confirmation email. Thanks, JB!

Just got back from the fitting. Seems I received them bent 1.5 to 2 degrees upright from Adams. We are going 0.75 degrees flat from the spec sheet. I pick them up in a couple hours. He also bent my 56* wedge 1* flat, and bent the 60* to match that (he had to bend it 2*).

He didn't need to adjust shaft length.

Seriously. You are on the homepage. Check it out!

I'm going to check it now!!

For those wanting to put a link to THP in the review you may not be able to do so. I got a confirmation email and I'm trying to get it cleared up.

For those wanting to put a link to THP in the review you may not be able to do so. I got a confirmation email and I'm trying to get it cleared up.

Gah, now you tell me. :D

oh! I see now. They are the quotes! Nice work fellas. LOL, I didn't recognize the actual names.

I never got the confirmation, has anyone spotted on from TheDue?

Tap,Tap,Tap

I never got the confirmation, has anyone spotted on from TheDue?

Tap,Tap,Tap

I got confirmation, Duey about 10 mins after I submitted. It's really just verification that you submitted a review. Did you check your junk box?

The only review I see showing up right now is Nick Pergande.

+1 I think it has something to do with posting a link to THP like Yoccos stated. Nick didn't have an address on there.

Well, old Milledgeville Georgia is now in the news. My bad, Ben Roethlisberger did that to us last year, lol.

I only see Nick's review as well. Good job Nick.

The only review I see showing up right now is Nick Pergande.

Mine looked like it went through ok, but I was rushing to get on the road. I'll check on it after work tonight.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I'm not, guess they didn't think what I said was homepage worthy! And I only see the one review up so far.

Nice videos Spank, felt like we were at the range with you!

Are you getting yours adjusted to you or do they feel OK?

I did put the link to the review thread, but I think it's going to just show up as text, not a url.

I'm not, guess they didn't think what I said was homepage worthy! And I only see the one review up so far.

Your deep voice in your WITB video thread scared them.

Seriously, i think it's pretty rad that they put some of those quotes on their website.

Wow - that is very cool! Was reading Nick's review earlier in the link JB posted and setup a notification to tell me when any new reviews are added. Great job testers!

Nice videos Spank, felt like we were at the range with you!

Are you getting yours adjusted to you or do they feel OK?

Thanks, Smalls. They feel ok for the time being but if and when I get a chance I'll hop across town to hit a lie board and see what it says.

Thanks, Smalls. They feel ok for the time being but if and when I get a chance I'll hop across town to hit a lie board and see what it says.
I had figured mine were off, but it turns out they were over 2* off.

Back