Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just gotta share my own good news. My wife and I talked last night I will get to try and see if I can make the cut and attend this EPIC event.

Congrats RW. A supportive wife is a must I would think. Lots of hours need to be devoted to this outstanding event

Today's going to be a great day for all THPers. Can't wait JB

I am going to do all I can to be a part of this next event! All these announcements have me so excited!

This means atleast 3 teams. I don't wanna jump the gun but since JB said 8 people for bridgestone that there will be 3. Unless I'm jumping the gun :alien:

I am going to do all I can to be a part of this next event! All these announcements have me so excited!

You and me both SethO.

One thing I was thinking about, with 24 in the MC now, volunteers will be needed even more this year. Keeping that thought in my mind, no way I am missing out on the entire event next year. Hope to be involved in one way or another.

This means atleast 3 teams. I don't wanna jump the gun but since JB said 8 people for bridgestone that there will be 3. Unless I'm jumping the gun :alien:

I think there will still be 2. The teams were not OEM specific last time.

I'm excited just for the competition . I get a taste at the outing and this would be great to attend also

tapatalk addict....

24 participants = 3 teams, imo. I don't see a company wanting to sponsor 12 guys. That's a huge investment and ultimately, they all want to see some sort of return.

I'm going to assume that there is 3 teams, with 8 individuals per team. I'm trying to figure out how that works for the competition.

Like cookie, I would love to see alternate shot implemented this year.

24 participants = 3 teams, imo. I don't see a company wanting to sponsor 12 guys. That's a huge investment and ultimately, they all want to see some sort of return.

I'm going to assume that there is 3 teams, with 8 individuals per team. I'm trying to figure out how that works for the competition.

Like cookie, I would love to see alternate shot implemented this year.

Alternate shot would be fun

tapatalk addict....

I think there will be 2 teams. 12 players on each.

Each team will have 4 players from each company.

My thoughts anyway.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I think there will be 2 teams. 12 players on each.

Each team will have 4 players from each company.

My thoughts anyway.

That kind of makes sense too.

It's ok, Thainer. He's new.

I was all confused lol

tapatalk addict....

Not the most epic skim(I still hold that record) haha

I bet JB and GG are loving all the guesses and excitement. Great work you two, I can't wait to hear what the next announcements are!

For those asking about alternate shot, are wanting to add another session or remove the scramble or four ball? If you are thinking of removing one, which one do you want to get rid of?

For those asking about alternate shot, are wanting to add another session or remove the scramble or four ball? If you are thinking of removing one, which one do you want to get rid of?

I wouldn't want to remove the scramble, that was too much fun. It was nice being able to make some birdies. Maybe replace the four ball, I don't know.

I'd remove the scramble if there are only 3 rounds. They don't have a scramble in the Ryder Cup do they?

Maybe a schamble where you both tee off, then select the best drive and each finish the hole on you own from there.

I wouldn't want to remove the scramble, that was too much fun. It was nice being able to make some birdies. Maybe replace the four ball, I don't know.

Maybe an extra day would be added? Like always, they have their tricks up their sleeves Im sure.

I would love to see Alternate Shot!!!! That would be so fun to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back