Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess for the next announcement, is that Team JB will be THP staff/forum leaders, which would make sense for JB to be the Captain. Just a guess. THP members vs THP staff. I think that would be pretty cool.

Nice call Jeff!

Its like i don't know where to look or post there's so much dang new info coming out. Thankfully the first post is frequently updated.

All in all though, Morgan Cup 2.0 looks to be shaping up into the Epic category!

Way to go THP, Josh and Morgan you're truly setting new standards.

Congrats Ddec!

TOUGH team!!! Nice... I hope to be an opponent!!

Sweet!! I think this is great. Now I know the Captians battle is really going to be EPIC!

I will reserve all trash talk until I have time for a proper intro.

Congrats guys! Definitely well deserved.

A great gesture for those who make this site possible for the rest of us to enjoy. Great idea.

Sweet Team THPMex! I LOVE IT! This is exactly the way it should be! Going to be a formidable group to have to go up against! One thing is for sure, these guys are going to do THP proud!

That is awesome! I can't believe there is going to be Team THP in both the Outing and the MC. I hate for them to lose at both places too.

Bridestone, Callaway, Cleveland/Srixon, Team THP led by JB and complimented with the entire and capable staff, Team Hackers led by Chunkylover and Team Paradise led by ddec. This one is shaping up to be huge!

That leaves 14 potential spots for the great members of THP. That's outstanding.

How much do you want to bet that Team THP has the most posts, hehe.

This is so FREAKING COOL!!!!!! Congrats to all the guys on team THP!

This is going to be truly epic! I think this thread is going to break some records.

This is going to be truly epic! I think this thread is going to break some records.

the entire MC 2.0 is going to be epic!

THP has done it once again! I am so amazed!

I absolutely love these daily updates! Talk about keeping everyone on the edge of their seat for each and every bit of news.

Congrats to Team THP !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back