Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow fantastic idea JB! This is more than incredible... It's... It's... IT'S MIND BOTTLING!!!!!!

hmm, good idea. i like the "costs them money line" even though they obviously get a lot more in return.

To quote the great Billy Madison...You're all in big....BIG trouble!

This is amazing and I cannot wait to team up with these guys in this awesome event!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

^^^^Look at the smack talk already!!! Gotta love it!

congrats guys

That's awesome! When JB mentionned his reasoning for being a team captain, I was suspecting something like this. What a great way to recognize all the hard work those individuals do! Congrats guys and hopefully I'll have the honor to share the experience and compete with you!

For the first time at a THP outing, Puttin4Cups and I will be on the same team.

JB, that is solid. Totally a great way of saying thanks to those guys. Well Done.

:clapp:

No fair! That team is gonna smoke any takers! :bananadance:

Seriously though, I am thoroughly impressed. Those guys put their hearts and souls into this spot on the internet and deserve this and so much more. Thanks guys and I'm proud that you will be representing at MC 2.0.

This is incredible! Way to go team THP!

Very cool for Team THP!! Way to go guys, I'm sure you'll do THP proud!!

ddec and Chunky can only wish they were on Team THP. It's not going to be pretty.

Very Cool Stuff.....will be following everyone again this coming year.

No fair! That team is gonna smoke any takers! :bananadance:

Seriously though, I am thoroughly impressed. Those guys put their hearts and souls into this spot on the internet and deserve this and so much more. Thanks guys and I'm proud that you will be representing at MC 2.0.

^^^^ Obviously a genius!

so how good at golf is this THP team? that is my question?

Wow that's a stacked group! Also there couldnt be a more deserving group of people to fill out Team THP. Congrats guys, you've earned it!

For the first time at a THP outing, Puttin4Cups and I will be on the same team.

You knew Jake would be excited about this. I mean look at the guys he can hide behind now. JB, TC, Hawk, Smallville, and Hanks

Great choice JB! No way any MC could be complete without your game out there on the course.

So I can think of 4 guys on team THP who I plan on serving up some revenge on. Good luck fellas. Because if I get lucky, you guys won't be!!!

congrats Team THP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back