2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbs. The first rule of trash talking is learning to accept it coming back. And that a smiley sometimes means people are having fun.

Yeah JB sucks..:D

Newbs. The first rule of trash talking is learning to accept it coming back. And that a smiley sometimes means people are having fun.

ok just wanted to be sure, didnt want to see this go in the wrong direction.

total side note...are teams announced next month?

Relax bro.

Trust me on this one.....not following the first rule especially when entering into any kind of trash talk with the Effin Wow Factor is not recommended! Pretty soon you'll be typing up "hands shaking angry" posts....Hawk will tell you, he can spot those posts out a mile away.

Yoccos took that whole "Can't beat em, join em" saying literal. Then the poor fella had to learn that our outing team already had 6 on it. Sorry buddy. We'll get em at the MC though!

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Here is how I see it

1st Place (Team I'm on)
2nd Place Team THP
3rd Place.. not Ohio

I'm trying to get someone that Iknow can take JB out. Obviously they wont be able to join but I know he and GG are the glue that holds your team upright. I know there isnt any phasing GG but I have plans for JB!

hahahaha... Only in Ohio.

21_3838014-Simon-paddling-the-canoe-on-the-backwater-village-tour-0.jpg

Newbs. The first rule of trash talking is that there are no rules in trash talking. Don't talk back to me again or I will kick you out of the event altogether.

FIFY. Good good? :D

we need a bro hug smiley

1st Place (Team I'm on)
2nd Place Team THP
3rd Place.. not Ohio

I'm trying to get someone that Iknow can take JB out. Obviously they wont be able to join but I know he and GG are the glue that holds your team upright. I know there isnt any phasing GG but I have plans for JB!

I am making the trek down there with 2 guys from Ohio. Thinking about flying down on my own now..lol

1st Place (Team I'm on)
2nd Place Team THP
3rd Place.. not Ohio

Quiet from member 1 of 1 of the Cutler Fan Club

I am making the trek down there with 2 guys from Ohio. Thinking about flying down on my own now..lol

that was until I found out you were a lefty

we are about due for some OG rambling...I can smell it coming

ok just wanted to be sure, didnt want to see this go in the wrong direction.

total side note...are teams announced next month?

Yes...Then you can discuss with them their fate at the hands of whiffing.

Trust me on this one.....not following the first rule especially when entering into any kind of trash talk with the Effin Wow Factor is not recommended! Pretty soon you'll be typing up "hands shaking angry" posts....Hawk will tell you, he can spot those posts out a mile away.

Hand shaking angry posts, Mr. Effin4Bird is good at.

1st Place (Team I'm on)
2nd Place Team THP
3rd Place.. not Ohio

Most do Tmex. Most do.

Most do Tmex. Most do.

The 5 letters that strike fear into your heart..

C
L
A
R
K

The more people from Ohio post insane sentences here, it becomes more and more likely that we IP ban the state. I mean really, whats wrong with Ohio? I'm guessing its the water supply!

Most do Tmex. Most do.

I wont Whiff....worse case I hit 6 inches behind the ball...usually the divot will knock the ball forward a bit..might be hitting my 2nd from the tee box

well that's the story we tell....urban legend is that he got caught up in the tOSU tatoo/car scandal and ....now he's making knickers and jerseys for under-priveleged kids somewhere in 'parts unknown'

Build my own team? I didnt choose them for this competition, they have been here for a long time and we thought it would add a nice twist. But if you think its about stacking a team, that is ridiculous. The beauty is that I dont have to stack a team. You just told me you were more worried about whiffing and making contact.

Now on to the second part. Do you know what happened to the last guy from OH that said those words? Check it out, its a funny story. He sir, is paddling a canoe right now in Africa. I look forward to the "challenge". :act-up:

The more people from Ohio post insane sentences here, it becomes more and more likely that we IP ban the state. I mean really, whats wrong with Ohio? I'm guessing its the water supply!

really from Canada, you have something to say about ohio....EH EH EH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back