Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me a break dude. You think team THP is being underestimated? Really? I will go on record right now and say team THP has some great golfers, even better trash talkers, and a ton of advantages that will make a huge difference. Things like a change of clubs on the fly is huge. The venue will be big too because I am pretty sure JB will get more rounds in on the course(s) than anyone else and can share his knowledge with his team. But do you expect everyone to just bow down and quit? Do you think nobody else on this entire forum even stands a chance? Who is underestimating who?

You do realize that THP selected the venue last time and I had less rounds at the course than most of the people I played against right? In fact I played the course a total of 1 time prior to the event.

Not angry at all bro. I promise I was just stating an opinion, and it will not bother me at all to discuss anything I said in my previous post.

I wasn't necessarily singling you out, but there seems to be a little more of a serious tone tonight. Almost reminds me of the old MC thread right before I'd put my fist through a wall.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

is that what happened that one day during the 1st MC....You see ya honor, what had happened was....

You do realize that THP selected the venue last time and I had less rounds at the course than most of the people I played against right? In fact I played the course a total of 1 time prior to the event.

I wasn't necessarily singling you out, but there seems to be a little more of a serious tone tonight. Almost reminds me of the old MC thread right before I'd put my fist through a wall.

I'm so mad at Yorkem right now, I kicked a squirrel.

hehehe at Hand Shaking Angry.

Where's yorkem's friend?

I'm so mad at Yorkem right now, I kicked a squirrel.

That just proves how damn fast and agile you are. Has anyone else even tried to kick a friggin squirrel before? Damn near impossible!

is that what happened that one day during the 1st MC....You see ya honor, what had happened was....

Not at all. I just hate hearing things like "you have an advantage because you are local". Nobody even knows where the MC is being held yet and we are already getting reasons why I will have an advantage.

Not at all. I just hate hearing things like "you have an advantage because you are local". Nobody even knows where the MC is being held yet and we are already getting reasons why I will have an advantage.

And do you guys think the effin wow factor needs an advantage?

LOL!!! WTF is going on in here? Team THP blows! We're full of MC 1.0 losers and has been's and our track record means we don't stand a chance.

That should be better.

I do realize that. I also realize that you were not added to a team until very late in the game. I also realize that this only matters as far as trash talk is concerned.

Again, I promise, no anger at all. Are we gonna have to go to PM bro hugs already? Hahaha

That just proves how damn fast and agile you are. Has anyone else even tried to kick a friggin squirrel before? Damn near impossible!

I'm quite nimble, and I can run really really fast. Terrible at golf though.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Activate AHA Response Voice

Deactivate AHA response Voice

I think this is part of what makes the MC so great. It is amazing how intense everybody seems to be for an event in which we don't yet know the venue or most of the participants.

Again, I promise, no anger at all. Are we gonna have to go to PM bro hugs already? Hahaha
Haha, Nah not yet. We'll have plenty of chances to PM bro hug it out when you get named to CL's squad. OMG, the sheer thought of you two cuddling to potential MC 2.0 love all day at work sickness me. We can only hope this does not happen!

I think this is part of what makes the MC so great. It is amazing how intense everybody seems to be for an event in which we don't yet know the venue or most of the participants.

For this reason I have decided to trash talk everyone in this thread thats not team THP. Especially Dean, man does that guy suck or what?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Activate AHA Response Voice

......slope.....

Deactivate AHA response Voice

hahahaha Keeping it Real!

Haha, Nah not yet. We'll have plenty of chances to PM bro hug it out when you get named to CL's squad. OMG, the sheer thought of you two cuddling to potential MC 2.0 love all day at work sickness me. We can only hope this does not happen!

hehehehe

Where's nerfny's biotch anyway?

You are right JB, we don't know where it will be held. If you say you will have no advantage and will have played the course no more than anyone else leading in to the MC, I absolutely believe you. I have no problem admitting having made an incorrect statement. It just cracks me up to see anyone saying team THP is being underestimated.

Team THP is not under estimated. We will kill small people like chunky and yankee bandwagon fans like ddec. No one stands a chance against us, we are elite, we are seasoned, and we have high post counts!

I am underestimated. My team (or the team I choose to support) will win. Just like MC 1.0. Oh wait....my team lost. Never mind.

Looking forward to video date announcements!! All kinds of ideas for my product promo running through my head.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Team THP is not under estimated. We will kill small people like chunky and yankee bandwagon fans like ddec. No one stands a chance against us, we are elite, we are seasoned, and we have high post counts!

Very high dude. I'm so elite I can't be bothered with little things like non elite stuff anymore.

Ladies love us, children trust us....and we only sleep once a week and when we do, we sleep in a chair.

Very high dude. I'm so elite I can't be bothered with little things like non elite stuff anymore.

same here. I might have my assistant start posting for me. These plebs bring it like RxGus, both on and off the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back