What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played around on THP and played 9 holes today!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Got in 6 holes this evening before it got dark.

I golfed 9 and became waaaay more interested in the custom 588's after my parents said they may be my birthday present. Wooo!

Took my new driver out to the backyard and hit about 25 balls. Looks good so far.

Golfed 9 and bought a Flip camera and tripod to record golf. Oh, and I THP'ed.

Played 18 holes at Saratoga Spa State Park course. Beautiful weather today.

Played 9 holes and recorded 3 for the video hole of the day thread!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Got everything lined up and paid for the tournament on the 15th. Cant wait....golf game has been excellent lately. And of course my daily trips to THP!

played the slowest round of 9 holes in my life 2 hours 45 minutes .... then hit a bucket because i was sad i didnt finish!

played the slowest round of 9 holes in my life 2 hours 45 minutes .... then hit a bucket because i was sad i didnt finish!

Buddy, that is terribly slow. How was that possible?

I played a scramble with one of the biggest a-holes I've ever met on the course. Never have just wanted a round to be over so quickly.

--
tapatalk

I played a scramble with one of the biggest a-holes I've ever met on the course. Never have just wanted a round to be over so quickly.

--
tapatalk

LSU fan? I kid, i kid.

Played in a scramble and was the anchor for my team, and I don't mean that in a good way :angry:

clean my clubs from yesterdays round..

Buddy, that is terribly slow. How was that possible?

it was i seriously chipped back and forth for 5 minutes on every tee box.... the course is my old home course from when i played on the golf team in high school but now is next to a richy rich retirement community and its prob been the only nice day in weeks. it was 4somes of old farts after old farts. PAINFUL i paid for 18 left after 9

About to clean the clubs, I'm bored. Maybe practice some putting

tapatalk addict....

I played in a scramble put on by a neighboring departments IAFF Local for special wish, because of the turn out and sponsorship They will be able to grant 2 and maybe a third wish this year. This is my second favorite outing to play in during the year. A great group of guys and gals put it on for a great cause. And I of course THPed

I played a few holes after work and worked on some putting.

I am hoping to take my wife to Golf MD tomorrow morning to get her clubs fitted to her.

Hit some balls and played 5 holes. Course is drenched, greens have been piped for air...so it was pretty miserable. But I went out there and poked it around, hit 15-20 short game shorts around every green, a ton of bunkershots...all in all, a good day.

Practiced putting prior to my round and it paid off. Out of the 27 holes I played today, I had one round of 37 and one of 36 with four birdies in the mix. Putting is the main key in my playing well!

100 balls at the range then demoed a corza goast belly putter was pressed may be tempted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back