The Frys.com Open (Spoilers)

I feel like this deserves a 'That's what she said"

My wife's sitting here and yes, that's what she says! LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

Watching on a little delay. Rain is really coming down. Doesn't look like it's very fun to be out there.

The wife thinks Tiger looks thinner, I don't think so.

I think Tiger just needs some more time off to practice and focus on golf

I think Tiger just needs some more time off to practice and focus on golf

Cue the "I'm a divorced dad. Do you know what it takes to be a single parent?" line. Complete with snark.

Roger Maltbie had some awesome pants back before he ate another human being.

Cantlay has an easy and repeatable swing. I think he's the real deal. Can't wait to see what he does as a professional.

Cantlay has an easy and repeatable swing. I think he's the real deal. Can't wait to see what he does as a professional.

Agreed. And he has ice water in his veins.

Alert the media! Tiger makes a birdie!

I guess they are going to do a slo mo swing analysis after every swing :banghead:

Great day by Eldrick. Awesome stuff.

Did he get an appearance fee for this?

I thought he played alright...weather sucked for a while there...He wont be missing those 3 footers tomorrow.

Some things change, some things stay the same, eh?

Still Eldrick, not Tiger.

I thought he played alright...weather sucked for a while there...He wont be missing those 3 footers tomorrow.

Yep, I agree. 80th place is right where he was planning on being right now. Not bad since he's the fourth highest rated player in the world at the tournament.

Yep, I agree. 80th place is right where he was planning on being right now. Not bad since he's the fourth highest rated player in the world at the tournament.

I didnt say great I said alright. Im done with this thread though because I am not a fan of people kicking someone when they are down.

How's that? Pretty sure he's not in the top 50, let alone top 5.

--
tapatalk

How's that? Pretty sure he's not in the top 50, let alone top 5.

--
tapatalk
Because only 3 of the top 50 are at the tournament. He's 51st.

I didnt say great I said alright. Im done with this thread though because I am not a fan of people kicking someone when they are down.

Ah don't be that way, dude actually looked a little better today. Granted I'm still on dvr but I haven't seem go ballistic and he has had some great shots today. Now #12 looked like me out there but like I said he looks a little better.

--
tapatalk

Back