Would You Wear These Shoes?

No thanks. I don't wear cargo shorts so no cargo shoes

These are ugly as heck; but I would definitely rock these! Maybe only once in a blue moon, but with the right group and the right bevarages, I am pretty sure my pals and I could have a really good time wearing these!

No....!!!

Most tasteless things i have seen for some time... like a shoe version of a naff swiss army knife!!

Due to the fact that I doubt the divot repair tool pocket could fit my Greensaver, no.

LMAO @ cargo shoes. Shall we make a poll?

These are ugly as heck; but I would definitely rock these! Maybe only once in a blue moon, but with the right group and the right bevarages, I am pretty sure my pals and I could have a really good time wearing these!

I would have to agree with that. I may have to buy them now.

Honest question for everyone: these or crocs?

NO, I wouldn't wear them. Besides, I'm too fat and out of shape to get crap out of my shoes...lol

Dangit, you stole my answer! I don't need my playing partners to hear me making old man sounds everytime I need a tee.

Go Go gadget shoes!

interesting concept but you're either going to break your back reaching dwn to get everything all the time or develop perfect balance by constantly bringing up each leg to get whatever you ne....oh never mind. no.

Never. They are awful looking.

Man, I don't know. Crocs probably unless these were amazing comfort wise. Its funny to me because these look good compared to a lot of the Puma gear out there.

No. Reminds me of a pair Chip Beck signature golf shorts my first wife bought me. I didn't wear those either.

Cut off feet.

hehehe. Really, I'd go as far as crocs, but not as far as those freaky foot gloves Gus 1.0 wore.

I knew that was coming...I love your hatred for Crocs.

He does hate him some crocs. My crocs are dead. I no longer own a pair so I would wear these.

No way Jose!!!

Worst idea since Nuevo Jeruselem

I'm gonna buy a surplus of pocket protectors and re-brand them as pocket tee holders!

Those shoes are crazy, man. Nobody's gonna wear that.

Another lol thread. Man I missed THP.

I'd totally wear crocs over these. That being said, now that I'm no longer pregnant, I am looking to retire my Croc mary janes (except using them as outdoor slippers). I can't imagine who these are geared towards. A young, fit man? Mr Blind9 is not flexible enough to make these work (although he us skinny). I can't imagine him squatting every time he needed to get something out of this utility shoe.

Back