Playboy Golf Scramble

bmwnola

Who Dat!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
So I got invited to play with some buddies in a 4 man scramble that is hosted by Playboy Golf.. I've never heard of this tournament until now .. I've check out the website and looks like a great time.. I wonder if it's more of a serious event or more laid back experience.. I'm looking forward to it this Friday. It also includes a private VIP players party at a local club on Thursday.. Has anyone had any experience with his outing? What should I expect?

Here's the website and it maybe coming to a city near you. www.playboygolf.com

Looks to me like you will be thinking about way more than golf. Enjoy and let us know how it goes.

I think there will be more bunnies than birdies lol

That sounds amazing. Let us know how it goes and how you can keep your focus. :D

Just have fun. I have a feeling score will matter very little to you by the end

Be sure to keep your eye on the white ball not the white tail:D Have fun!

you'll be straight and long all day!
good luck!

Be sure to keep your eye on the white ball not the white tail:D Have fun!

It will be hard to stay focus after a long night of drinking and partying the night with the bunnies haha

Like I said yesterday........I'm soooooo jealous!!!

I just hope I don't play like I did yesterday lol... Saying out late and golf the next day doesn't help my game.. I will take some pics for you haha

There would only be one question Id have about this. What time do I show up? lol

using a shaft with a stiff flex on almost every shot

So I got invited to play with some buddies in a 4 man scramble that is hosted by Playboy Golf.. I've never heard of this tournament until now .. I've check out the website and looks like a great time.. I wonder if it's more of a serious event or more laid back experience.. I'm looking forward to it this Friday. It also includes a private VIP players party at a local club on Thursday.. Has anyone had any experience with his outing? What should I expect?

im afraid to click on the link at work lol

Looks like a great time (if someone else is paying). I've heard stories from friends who have played in outings sponsored by strip clubs. Those are wild times for sure.

we want pics of this tournament

Wow...I guess everybody's going with serious event over laid back experience....:D But if you need someone to scribe your scores for you, gimme a call, I can be there in no time.

They wanted $350 per player for the event they had here over the summer. More than I want to pay just to look at some cottontails

They wanted $350 per player for the event they had here over the summer. More than I want to pay just to look at some cottontails

It does include a pre-party exclusive to players the night before and dinner at the award ceremony.. I heard that they offer very generous goodie bags with logo'd apparel, golf balls, and rangefinder.. If that's true, it may be worth the experience..

We have one here in Miami on the 24th, but $450/player is steep.... curious to see how it goes. Keep us posted.

For 450, I'd ask what all was included and if they'd share with you what some of their gift bags in the past included. If it pays for itself, then it's not so bad.

OP, see a doc if your round lasts more than 4 hours.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

That looks like a TERRIBLE time...i wouldnt go if I were you. But I'm available if your buddies still need a fourth...

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Back