Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe THP is going to announce that those who are full of hot air and false senses of security need not apply?

Standing next to me is quite dangerous, only because I'm better looking than you. :alien:

The MC makes everyone look good!

Kongfrontation

Maybe THP is going to announce that those who are full of hot air and false senses of security need not apply?

HAHAHAHA..that would knock out all of team THP except Smallville!

HAHAHAHA..that would knock out all of team THP except Smallville!

Does chunky do your reading for you as well? Team THP is in already, we're not going anywhere.

Does chunky do your reading for you as well? Team THP is in already, we're not going anywhere.

I see someone needs to do your proof reading

I see someone needs to do your proof reading

Is that what you're going to bring over the next 10 months chunkster?

Are you lost chunk? Team THP doesn't have to apply. Therefore they would not get knocked out like Yorkem stated.

Thanks Junior. I guess my tallness made it hard for chunky to understand.

he thought you were talking out of your belly button and got confused

To come to Chunky's defense, small print is his forte. He's lulling you into a false sense of security. He's going to be a mental assassin out on the course.

To come to Chunky's defense, small print is his forte. He's lulling you into a false sense of security. He's going to be a mental assassin out on the course.

hehehe. That is not what I was thinking at all! Please see Outing 2011 thread and Chunky's breakdown at the hands of JB and a seriously hungover One-T.

Are you lost chunk? Team THP doesn't have to apply. Therefore they would not get knocked out like Yorkem stated.

Young Thainer as far as I know they do still have to make the handicap limit

Who's this chunky fella that everyone is speaking of?

Oh, you mean yorkem's foot-stool? OK.

Who's this chunky fella that everyone is speaking of?

Oh, you mean yorkem's foot-stool? OK.

I can't wait to bring an actual victory Team Hackers way big fella

I can't wait to bring an actual victory Team Hackers way big fella

You aren't the only one wanting to win the cup little guy. Statistically, the odds are against you. In all honesty, it boils down to the team itself. I always knew that Team Hackers had their work cut out for them. Team Paradise was really strong top to bottom as far as hcp's went. That's what makes the difference in all reality.

And that's were the joke is hidden. Based on TCs statement it works. Didn't think it needed to be explained :D

Knowing that JB will always make things fair, this would definitely apply to all involved, but if you insist on different rules to help you, that's fine. Besides, team THP is definitely going somewhere, they are going down!

Team THP is in already, we're not going anywhere.

"we're not going anywhere"...... Truer words were never spoken.

"we're not going anywhere"...... Truer words were never spoken.

WHat an act of desperation.

Question for you drum circle: are you going to be ok playing golf without a bag full of TM gear and especially that Spider Ghost?

WHat an act of desperation.

Question for you drum circle: are you going to be ok playing golf without a bag full of TM gear and especially that Spider Ghost?

I will say that Drumdog is one of the best putters I have ever seen! He could putt with a drum stick and still beat most guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back