Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you had to bump your own video. Nuff said!

Cookie with the video counter. Are you challenging Captain ddec for title of THP's number one stalker?

LMAO, this is so cutely hysterical. I've made more videos than vegetables you've consumed in the last 6 months. Here's a stat for you:

MC 1.0 losses: TC - 1
MC 1.0 losses: cookie - 0

You should be making videos slick.

QFT.

Your busy with the new kiddo so you have a pass....for now. :D

MC 2.0 videos

Cookie - 1
TC - ZERO

Enuff said.

Just so everyone remembers, this was the exact instance when the fly landed on the bulls azz.

And you had to bump your own video. Nuff said!

Hey now...that was because JB promised some sort of retaliation that I have yet to see. Plus this thread is more active now...more folks need to see the goodness. AND......CL stole the show that night!!

i think if a man were to position himself in front of a very large cd collection, then grab his testicles, then cock his hat upwards............a very emotional and long video will then follow.

hahahahahaha.

Oh boy.... Calling TC out on videos... He makes them with the best of them. Oh boy.

Cookie with the video counter. Are you challenging Captain ddec for title of THP's number one stalker?

TC brigade to the rescue!!

Just so everyone remembers, this was the exact instance when the fly landed on the bulls azz.

That was funny...nice one!

It was a little tense in here as others eluded to so I decided to dim the candles and lighten the mood a tad.

Hey now...that was because JB promised some sort of retaliation that I have yet to see. Plus this thread is more active now...more folks need to see the goodness. AND......CL stole the show that night!!

You just made the little guy happy, first time in his life he's ever heard those words.

You just made the little guy happy, first time in his life he's ever heard those words.

You've never seen me liquored up. I stole many a night.

TC brigade to the rescue!!

That was funny...nice one!

It was a little tense in here as others eluded to so I decided to dim the candles and lighten the mood a tad.

I mixed in a little ddec burn with my TC loving though.

I'm still not seeing the tenseness. You guys are so sensitive. Maybe you all should just go to New York and watch Ellen after a nice dinner of sprouts and kidney beans.

Lol Cookie, TC doesn't need my help. But man, he held back I think last year haha.

I'm still not seeing the tenseness. You guys are so sensitive. Maybe you all should just go to New York and watch Ellen after a nice dinner of sprouts and kidney beans.

So many Vegan jokes going through my head right now...

Ellen is the official spokesperson for Vegans everywhere.

Ellen is the official spokesperson for Vegans everywhere.

You sure it isn't cookie? He did enlighten THP to the fact that Oreos are vegan. :D

What do you think we forgot how to press record on the camera?
Buddy, I was making videos when you were just an itty bitty thing mashing up carrots for the next vegan slaw.
Heck, I just posted a little greatest hits collection CD a page ago.
At some point you might be worthy of a Wow Factor Productions Video, but I would have to get out my salad shaker and the slap chop and you are just not there yet. Walk before you crawl Vegetable Lasagna.

To get this train back on track now....

There was a tweet yesterday about upcoming MC 2.0 announcements soon. Video submission date? Or think we see the event date first so people know whether they are even able to attend that weekend or not potentially?

The only thing that's going to be tender is Team Staffers arse after they get run over by dump truck load of Morgan II Cuppers...:beat-up::deadhorse::wtf: did that train go!

Buddy, I was making videos when you were just an itty bitty thing mashing up carrots for the next vegan slaw.
At some point you might be worthy of a Wow Factor Productions Video, but I would have to get out my salad shaker and the slap chop and you are just not there yet. Walk before you crawl Vegetable Lasagna.

hahahaha.

There was a tweet yesterday about upcoming MC 2.0 announcements soon. Video submission date? Or think we see the event date first so people know whether they are even able to attend that weekend or not potentially?

Where was that? I can't believe I missed it! I was trying so hard to keep up too! Ah well, thanks for the info cookie.

Quit trying to divert.

I think we'll see date and venue at the same time since they are tied together.

The only thing that's going to be tender is Team Staffers arse after they get run over by dump truck load of Morgan II Cuppers...:beat-up::deadhorse::wtf: did that train go!

I have no idea what Team Staffers or Morgan II Cuppers are.

I love how OG effectively replaces words with Smilies.

I know that you still know how to press record as I have seen other videos from you since then. Perhaps you are still struggling for a quality idea and all you can think of is having GG splashing water in your face per your own admission.
I will let you guys run the course with the vegan stuff......keep grasping at straws.
And a great collection it was - already watched a few of them over again.

And by the time I post this, I will have missed 23 replies that need to be addressed!!

One thing about Vegetable Lasagna is that he's not afraid to mix it up. Gotta give him credit for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back