Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds great. I tell you what. Loser gets a Gnome for me or a Giant for you for an avatar for a week.

sounds good....how about tacking on the loser has to fetch the winners beer on Saturday night??
While I am in decent shape, I could use a lackey to fetch my beer for an evening....:clapp:

(and I dont drink like TC, so it wont be like your doing a half marathon or anything..) :angel:

sounds good....how about tacking on the loser has to fetch the winners beer on Saturday night??
While I am in decent shape, I could use a lackey to fetch my beer for an evening....:clapp:

(and I dont drink like TC, so it wont be like your doing a half marathon or anything..) :angel:

Make sure you guys make this bet official in the Ga bet thread ok? I keep up with all this stuff so when payback time comes it will be easy :D

I had an 8 on my first hole in the tournament today. Typical nervous wreck. LOL After that, it was on! I had a 38 on the next 9 holes and a 35 on the next 8. Ended up with an 81 and my partner and I had a net 62 (best ball) to win 3rd in our flight. We were only 2 shots out of first. If I had just made par on that first hole! Felt good about my game today so those Hicks better watch out this weekend!

Make sure you guys make this bet official in the Ga bet thread ok? I keep up with all this stuff so when payback time comes it will be easy :D

Just saw it...will post the DMB-Bama outcome in that thread once DMB backs down from the 2nd part of our bet....hehehe
(please remember this is all in jest...)

I had an 8 on my first hole in the tournament today. Typical nervous wreck. LOL After that, it was on! I had a 38 on the next 9 holes and a 35 on the next 8. Ended up with an 81 and my partner and I had a net 62 (best ball) to win 3rd in our flight. We were only 2 shots out of first. If I had just made par on that first hole! Felt good about my game today so those Hicks better watch out this weekend!

Thats my girl!!! Good Shootin' Capn!!

Great job after hole 1 Kelly. At least you know you recover well once you get in your groove. You should be warmed up for this weekend.

Good shooting KB. Glad you got it out of your system before Sunday.

--
tapatalk

Great job after hole 1 Kelly. At least you know you recover well once you get in your groove. You should be warmed up for this weekend.

I was shaking from nerves and we didn't have ANY time on the range. We were actually putting on the putting green in the dark at 7am. It was chaos with 256 women and an earlier than usual start. My first shot was so bad-hit on toe straight to right! I hit a decent second shot, hit a tree on third, duffed my fourth, and hit a beauty but it was too long on my 5th and then 3 putted. Haha. Our theme song was "Hang on Snoopy" and we had decided to sing it after every bad shot to keep us loose. It worked!

Good shooting KB. Glad you got it out of your system before Sunday.

--
tapatalk

How's your gums there partner? I know you said you were heading to the dentist after work today so I hope you will be in fighting shape for the weekend :D!

I am down for that. I do drink like TC. Get ready for a marathon!

I think Dawg and I should have a little signature bet with them young whupper snappers for the Saturday afternoon round huh Dawg? Well, unless they are chicken :chicken: huh lol..

I am down for that. I do drink like TC. Get ready for a marathon!

Great!! I like to play people that dream big...(pardon the pun)
I assume you have a Powerball ticket on your fridge too??? lol

Looking forward to the match....(only played Match play 3x, so this should be interesting...)

Great!! I like to play people that dream big...(pardon the pun)
I assume you have a Powerball ticket on your fridge too??? lol

Looking forward to the match....(only played Match play 3x, so this should be interesting...)

Sounds great. The lottery is for chumps! HAHA

This will be my first match play experience.

I think Dawg and I should have a little signature bet with them young whupper snappers for the Saturday afternoon round huh Dawg? Well, unless they are chicken :chicken: huh lol..

Yep, I like that idea. I am in.

How's your gums there partner? I know you said you were heading to the dentist after work today so I hope you will be in fighting shape for the weekend :D!

Haha that isn't until tomorrow morning. What a wonderful way to start the day.

--
tapatalk

I was shaking from nerves and we didn't have ANY time on the range. We were actually putting on the putting green in the dark at 7am. It was chaos with 256 women and an earlier than usual start. My first shot was so bad-hit on toe straight to right! I hit a decent second shot, hit a tree on third, duffed my fourth, and hit a beauty but it was too long on my 5th and then 3 putted. Haha. Our theme song was "Hang on Snoopy" and we had decided to sing it after every bad shot to keep us loose. It worked!

Good mental toughness--way to go!

I'll be honest here. I am chicken, haha! I've played two or three rounds of golf in 2 months, the same as eaglesgolf. Nothing but range time in between, and only one range session in the last 2 and a half weeks! We're gonna have our hands full for sure, especially with those great numbers your posting.

So is there any stroke play, or is it all match play?

I believe we are playing Sat am as stroke play, and they will then match up the scores.

I'll be honest here. I am chicken, haha! I've played two or three rounds of golf in 2 months, the same as eaglesgolf. Nothing but range time in between, and only one range session in the last 2 and a half weeks! We're gonna have our hands full for sure, especially with those great numbers your posting.

I believe we are playing Sat am as stroke play, and they will then match up the scores.

It is match play so if you are out of the hole and choose to concede (pick up) that is ok however if you want to keep up with what you shot that day, you can play the hole out in it's entirety.

Now the afternoon scramble is team match play and once you are out of the hole you can just pick and concede the hole to your opponents.

* The main thing here is to have fun and don't worry about the outcome. Play golf and have a great time and the game will work itself out. Looking forward to meeting you guys for sure!

See 1st page in this thread.

Ok I got my household chores done per KellyBo's list. Dang that woman is a slave driver and oops I still got to mop the kitchen floor and then off for a round of golf. One more tune up for before the big battle in the North Ga. mountains! You guys better get ready and don't forget to:
banjosavatar.jpg

See 1st page in this thread.

I checked it but saw nothing related to that unless I'm just overlooking it.

Thanks Gray, just a couple more days until we all get to meet! DD, take it easy on me!

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

Just made the final trip to the store. Picked up the essentials. Contact lense solution, Beef Jerky, Extra Stength 5 hour energy, and tylenol.

Back