Contest Winners Thread

great wins! that is a beautiful flatstick!!! Congrats!

Great looking putter, and I'm glad you finally got your shoes sooner.

Great looking putter, and I'm glad you finally got your shoes sooner.
Thanks Marc. I've never had Adidas shoes before because they've been too narrow and I ordered wide and they're unbelievably comfortable.

This makes two of us Buckjob!! THPers FTW!

ozonexx_whitestripesburst.jpg

So i was walking into the pro shop to pay for my round yesterday and i was checking my e mail and apparently i won the OGIO.com Daily winner contest and won a OZONE XX Stand Bag, White Stripes/Burst..... funny i was looking for a new OGIO bag just wanted to wait to see next years bags before buying one. Sent them my address and should be mailed out shortly. I must have entered my name wrong cause they think my name is Andre instead of Andrew but as long as Andre gets the bag ill be happy!

DUDE!! :highfive: I can't wait to hear about this driver with a Nunchuk shaft!

I just got an email:

Congratulations! You are the winner of the Adams Speedline 9088 UL driver customized with a Nunchuk® Precision shaft. The Nunchuk’s unique Tri-Zonal Stability™ technology enables golfers of all abilities to more consistently deliver LONG & ACCURATE driver, fairway wood and hybrid shots. Golfers of all ages and swing speeds who play the Nunchuk shaft will see their shot dispersion narrow and their spin rate reduced - thus increasing both accuracy and distance.

Regards,

nVentix Golf
www.nventix.com

Yipee!!!

:banana:

Nice d n la looks like a pretty sweet bag.

Last edited:
Nice d n la looks like a pretty sweet bag.

They actually got back to me, I didn't win a golf bag I won this:

rig9800le_mig.jpg

A win is a win ... but a golf win is a WIN!

congrats on the bags guys!

Got my Ogio Bag. heres a pic im posting a couple more in the Ogio Bag thread i started. Thanks for the heads up guys pretty nice. def ordering the Chamber when thats released in Nov or December.... want a cart bag for when im not walking.

DSC00073.jpg

Very nice bag Buckjob; congrats again!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Sick bag "Andre"!

That's such a sick bag Buck! Good job once again!

Great looking bag, that would go great with the Adidas Tour 360 ATV shoes with the orange trim.

Great looking bag, that would go great with the Adidas Tour 360 ATV shoes with the orange trim.

thats funny i had left my name at GG for when they finally get them back in they sold out right away when their last order came in.

Bag looks awesome!! Congrats!

Great looking bag...congrats!

Back