Big Break Ireland [Spoilers]

everyone I seem to be rooting for keeps getting knocked off the show :confused2:

everyone I seem to be rooting for keeps getting knocked off the show :confused2:

Just root for Mallory and you are golden!! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

My favorites are probably the Joe and Nicole. I like Joe because he has this swagger about him. I don't know why I like it but I love it. I like Nicole because she takes no prisoners AND she's not bad to look at either :)

seems to be that way, but it's hard to root for her since she's the reason my people keep getting knocked out, though that team shouldn't have been there any of the last 3 weeks!

Julien is still flying under the radar...he'll be in this competition for a while.

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

I still think Tom Abbott is a dork.
Bring back Vince !!

Julien is still flying under the radar...he'll be in this competition for a while.

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

I wouldn't doubt it. He's stayed fairly low-key thusfar, but seems like he's bound to start breaking out of his shell sometime soon.

yea, id rather you not pull for mallory. im diggin her.

Should have tossed Tom Abbott to the curb and had Feherety do the show this season since it was from Ireland.

Not sure who I'm gonna root for now that home town girl Kelly is gone.

I'm not a fan of Stephanie Sparks, either. Can her and Abbott. Give me Lauren Thompson and Win McMurry, please.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Is Abbott the host? I was telling my wife last night (just watched the episode last night) that the host was AWFUL!!!

Tom Abbott is real charming in a Jack the Ripper sings a Broadway musical kind of way. I think he's dragging Stephanie down with him.

Is Abbott the host? I was telling my wife last night (just watched the episode last night) that the host was AWFUL!!!

Yea, he's been the co-host for the last 2 series(I think) and is the worst host I've ever seen.
I saw him on another golf show the other day(can't remember what) and he was just as bad.

Anybody think Julien may be the son of well known golfer, dancer, and Seinfeld actor John O'Hurley?

Kevin

sx4fomkdyyhrofks.jpg

Julien_320x400.ashx

I like Tom Abbott, he's feminine. Reminds of forum member mcook.

I like Tom Abbott, he's sexy. Reminds of forum member mcook.

Thanks for the compliment TC; but you are not really my type!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Several days ago I briefly freeze framed that "Go Irish" promo that Golf Channel runs frequently. I didn't see Whitney among the women, nor Bennett, Matt or Joe among the men. At far left I didn't recognize the person. From memory I think it was a woman.

Anyway, not sure if there is any significance but maybe Joe goes next, at least among the men. Of the players still competing, he was the only one I didn't see.

Don't know if it was posted anywhere else or not, but did anybody else catch who was caddying for Robert Allenby at the McGladery this weekend???

None other than our favorite "my dad got me on the show" former Big Breaker, Robert Floyd!

I just found it funny because when he was on Big Break, he kept talking about the "big job" he left as VP of Raymond Floyd Golf Interprices or something like that anyway.

So.. who gets the boot this week?

So.. who gets the boot this week?
Hard to say. It depends on which team loses the challenge. But if the losing captain is on Mallory's team, I don't think they will take Mallory to the elimination with them.

Back