2012 Callaway Forged Wedges

I like the copper look. The jury is out for me when it comes to new grooves in wedges, but I would be willing to give these a try. I've played very well with Callaway forged wedges the past few years.

These just scream WOW!!! I love the look of these and I love that grind. It is like a mini C-grind and I love my C grinds. I can't wait to hit these! I looks like Roger Cleveland and Callaway are bringing the heat again this year!

Wow, a lot of great new wedges are coming. 588, new Vokeys, now these...

I definitely like the trivalent dark finish more than the copper. Interested to hear how they play!

DARK NICKEL FTW! Wow, that's a gorgeous looking wedge. I also would like to have the shirt that Mr. Cleveland is wearing.

Thanks JB. I'm excited to see how the copper looks in person.

Both finishes look sweet. I like the copper a little more. I love the 21 grooves. Another OEM has gone with more grooves and I have really liked playing them. The C grind is a nice grind for my game so I can't wait to try this new version of the C grind. Great looking wedge Callaway!

Dang, too bad the copper finish will rust. Nice, clean looks on these wedges though!

If you want a rusty wedge, why even make it copper to start with? Why not just keep the slate if the end result is the same?

If you want a rusty wedge, why even make it copper to start with? Why not just keep the slate if the end result is the same?

That is the beauty of it. Some of the copper stays throughout and it becomes very nice looking for those that like that aesthetic quality.

That is the beauty of it. Some of the copper stays throughout and it becomes very nice looking for those that like that aesthetic quality.

Yeah, instead of having a dark or grey undertone, its leaves an orange or brown one.

Isn't that interesting? It's nice that there's some finish options for everyone. I think these are some really sharp looking wedges.

I've tried oil can wedges, problem, is you can't control how much or how little rust comes on. That and the fact that the first shot with the wedge and half the bottom turns back to raw steel and the top half is rusted. Non rusting copper would be awesome because you'd get a rich darker colour that's nice and uniform!

Copper will also develop a very cool looking patina to it as well TC. These wedges will look amazing after a while. Well even more amazing

Copper will also develop a very cool looking patina to it as well TC. These wedges will look amazing after a while. Well even more amazing

I mean, this isn't the first wedge to ever come out in a copper finish. I just don't like rust dude. Like I said, pretty glad there's options for everyone out there. I'll take the black nickel.

Same. Plus, the rust sometimes rubs off on your golf bag, then its annoyingly stained. Black Nickel = winning.
I mean, this isn't the first wedge to ever come out in a copper finish. I just don't like rust dude. Like I said, pretty glad there's options for everyone out there. I'll take the black nickel.

I would highly recommend people watch those videos. They were just awesome. I didn't love the JAWS, but these sound like they may be just my kind of wedge. Can't wait to see them in person.

Agree. Very interesting stuff about carving material away on the heel so that when you go to open the club up it will actually give more surface area to work with. Great informative videos!

Bump for the afternoon crowd. Mr Cleveland is one of those guys that just seems to know what he is doing.

I saw this on the home page. That copper finish is sick looking!

+1 as much as I love the copper I'd hate to have it rust all over the place......black nickel could be a sexy alternative

Same. Plus, the rust sometimes rubs off on your golf bag, then its annoyingly stained. Black Nickel = winning.

The finishes are cool, but I think my favorite part about all this is the fact that this line is there to compliment the JAWS series. It really gives Cally's tour staff and consumers the chance to find a wedge from Callaway that meets their needs.

I think it's pretty cool how they made the face appear larger. It really seems like lots of thought went into this line.

Back