The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots always find a way. Pisses me off.
Patriots always find a way to win and the Cowboys always find a way to lose. The Pats are a good team, I knew it was going to be tough for them to go in to Foxboro and get a win.

I agree with JB, Dallas's D made Brady and company pay for that win

LMAO at the Harbaugh/Schwartz incident.

Kevin

I blame this on Garret. Why try to run the ball when they put 8 dudes in the box? So stupid.

Completely agree. I can see running the ball on 1st down. But after that run your offense to get the 1st. 2 1st downs and that game is over. That was scared play calling right there

Completely agree. I can see running the ball on 1st down. But after that run your offense to get the 1st. 2 1st downs and that game is over. That was scared play calling right there

I mean, maybe he thought the D would keep the Pats out of the end zone and he was comfortable with overtime? Like I said, 7 year olds knew they were going to run the ball, that's not hard to defend. When you have Bryant, Austin, and Witten, you don't have to run the ball. I think Dez gives up on routes. If that ball isn't hitting him in his chest he kind of quits on the play. I can't help but wonder if a few of Romo's incompletions weren't just Dez not giving it 100%. At the same time, I agree with yorkem, get Dez the damn ball more.

I blame this on Garret. Why try to run the ball when they put 8 dudes in the box? So stupid.

I completely agree..sure run on first down, but stick with what got you there....they just rolled over and gave up...stupi, really stupid.

Scared play calling is right. I want to hear Garret take some on the chin for this.

soooooo whose ready to yell at the tv with me tonight?

Tonight will be the first time I actually get to see my team play.....

soooooo whose ready to yell at the tv with me tonight?

Tonight will be the first time I actually get to see my team play.....

I'm already yelling at the TV. Cardinals up 1-0 in the top of the first. One out, men on second and third. Two horrible Defensive plays by the Brewers already.

Kevin

I mean, maybe he thought the D would keep the Pats out of the end zone and he was comfortable with overtime? Like I said, 7 year olds knew they were going to run the ball, that's not hard to defend. When you have Bryant, Austin, and Witten, you don't have to run the ball. I think Dez gives up on routes. If that ball isn't hitting him in his chest he kind of quits on the play. I can't help but wonder if a few of Romo's incompletions weren't just Dez not giving it 100%. At the same time, I agree with yorkem, get Dez the damn ball more.

It seemed like that INT in the first was intended for Dez and it looked like he kind of gave up on that play. He does seem to quit on plays. Plus everytime he catches a pass he is out the next play. What is with that? Plus why didn't they just throw a jump ball to Dez in the 4th when he had 1 on 1 coverage? Oh wait this isn't the rant thread

Scared play calling is right. I want to hear Garret take some on the chin for this.

He definitely needs to take this loss. He was severely out coached. Run on first but then you have to try and get the 1st. Heck do a low risk screen pass. Speaking of screen passes wtf was that call on 3rd down near the goal line. GRRRRRRRR!!

Faith Hill is good lookin'.

Kevin

She's tall

She's getting divorced.

Good weekend! Went 2-0 on a couple 2 team teasers, as I thought the 9ers came thru and had Indy +13 so that hit then hopped on the Pack bandwagon and they came thru, last one was NE -1 against Dallas.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Niceeeeee chicago. Very nice.

I like seeing the good bears show up.

We are bad!

Man those vikings sure do look good, throwing balls into the dirt short of the first down. Great stuff, that'll win you championships.

Im just glad other teams get the mcnabb experience, after all he was so badly mistreated in philly.

Man those vikings sure do look good, throwing balls into the dirt short of the first down. Great stuff, that'll win you championships.

I don't think McNabb has allowed 26 points though. I'm not saying he is tearing it up but he has played decent.

I don't think McNabb has allowed 26 points though. I'm not saying he is tearing it up but he has played decent.

Dude as an owner of Percival, McNads blows. They need to ponder starting the Ponder era already.

Does anyone make it look easier than Hester???

Nagy lost for the year for the Cowboys. That hurts

Does anyone make it look easier than Hester???

He's a game changer for sure. It is almost comical because we all know it's going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back