Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm real short when next to belbin or coolbreeze.

And according to nerfny. At least that's what she tells me.

Bwahhahahaha.

Hi deandec!

TC was just thrown a steak in his cage so his brain kicked in for a minute. But then he called his captain a fattymcbutter pants aka heavy weight. Thats a shame since JB just started riding bikes and doing his best to lead by example. If this isn't the biggest case of sabotage of a team, I don't know what is....man what next is he going to pick apart the rest of the Walton's

Looking at his handicap I think DD would do more than just hold his own. SW on the other hand does not look like he will hold up under the pressure. That photo of him tells me I don't want him in my foursome. Could get smelly

Pfftt whatever dude. That's what I do to my competition, drop turds on them. Lucky you weren't there, you'd have caught one in the eye.

This post is going to come back to haunt you if SW gets in and ends up on your team!

Then he'll prove why he still has that gold medal for the 100 yd backstroke over his mantle.

--
tapatalk

Pfftt whatever dude. That's what I do to my competition, drop turds on them. Lucky you weren't there, you'd have caught one in the eye.

Then he'll prove why he still has that gold medal for the 100 yd backstroke over his mantle.

--
tapatalk

Haha that would have gone right over my head. Sometimes being short is a good thing

Ha, quite true. I'll try to remember that.

--
tapatalk

That really is a crazy picture dude. At first I thought it was a shadow but it just looks like an anomaly. Much like Hawks golf game

That really is a crazy picture dude. At first I thought it was a shadow but it just looks like an anomaly. Much like Hawks golf game

I try to capture it all for you guys. I got some award winning pics of SW this time around.

I try to capture it all for you guys. I got some award winning pics of SW this time around.

You did a great job. I loved those pics. Hopefully we get as many good ones for the MC 2.0!!

It's crazy! You think your all clear to hit and then bam! Out jumps KB with her camera, she a photo ninja I tell ya!

--
tapatalk

Will begin filming my award winning videos this week or this coming weekend. My camera girl went away for work for 4 days. And as some of you saw on my latest Pure Shot video, I'm lost without her.

Good luck man. I can't wait to see everyone's videos

I go away for a day of work and this thread gets silly and crazy. There is one word that should strike fear in anyone thinking of trying to take on Team THP.....TMEX!

I go away for a day of work and this thread gets silly and crazy. There is one word that should strike fear in anyone thinking of trying to take on Team THP.....TMEX!
QFT! I'm glad I've never had to square off against the man...he's unbeatable.

Grrrrr

Grrrrr?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back