Gas Prices: What are you paying?

$3.81/gallon for premium at the neighborhood Costco.

Down to $3.32 today.

New day same old story, everybody's prices seem to be going down except for here in Hawaii. Our gas prices went up again to $4.04 a gallon, and that is on the military installations. It is more expensive in town.

Got it for $2.88 last week at Kroger with my $.10 discount shoppers card, but this week it was back up to $3.45

I have no idea why it's going back up but I just paid 3.75 for premium, this is B.S.

Going back up this week here, back to $3.65.

Back up to $3.25 in OK.

Paid 3.57 yesterday, which seemed appropriate as I felt like I was being held up.

Usually prices are pretty uniform around here. This week I have noticed prices all over the place from 3.18 to 3.49 for days on end. Most places jack up the prices or drop to match what everyone else is doing. Weird week for gas prices.

$3.23 in Raymore, MO, which is about 35 miles southeast of me.

Crossed the border to NJ, paid $3.43/gallon. By me, it was at $3.84. Between gas and property taxes... I can't wait to move outta NY.

The cheapest within a reasonable distance of me is $3.29 regular, $3.55 regular, in Rochester Hills, MI, about 10 min. from my house. The closest one to me, about 3 min., is $3.49 for regular, $3.75 for premium. Man, gas prices around here are becoming freakin' ridiculous

We are $3.59 here this morning

It's now down to $3.23 at the two stations by my house.

I paid $3.29 today to fill up the car and a gas can for the mower.

Tappin' from my iPad!

still hovering around 3.39 here

$3.35 out in Tampa area

Up to $3.25 in OK.

$3.27 here.

$3.27 when I filled up at 10:30 this am. Went back around nnon to fill the leafblower can and paid $3.29 at the same station. How can gas go up on a Sunday with the markets closed?

seen a few $3.12's over the weekend

Back