Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone better watch out Tadashi gave me some great swing tips after our round and I'm on fire now! MC 2.0 here I come everybody better watch out!

What are you, Young Gray? Blah, blah, blah..........then you show up to Florida, get in the presence of the wow facta and shoot a 90-somethin'

Everyone better watch out Tadashi gave me some great swing tips after our round and I'm on fire now! MC 2.0 here I come everybody better watch out!

Nice....cuz that high push will not work on either course....hehe

I am really excited about the courses this year. They have been on my list to play. I can't wait to tee it up on them. If they are like Stranz's other courses, they will tough and fun to play.

The course announcement hits the home page. If you get a chance, drop a comment on there and show the course that you are excited. Retweet it, Like it on Facebook, all shows the courses and the companies involved how excited people are.

http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=15076

These are some of the nicest courses I have seen. I have never played at Myrtle Beach before, but I have heard that many courses there are just in immaculate condition year-round. Looks like there are going to be plenty of hazards to deal with here, which could make this very interesting. Looks like there are a lot of risk/reward shots to be played out there.

Hawk's been playing under the HCP limit and it's only going to get better. If I'm the worst player on Team THP I predict a bad weekend Chunkydec!

Hawk's been playing under the HCP limit and it's only going to get better. If I'm the worst player on Team THP I predict a bad weekend Chunkydec!

that's good to hear Hawk, get your good golf out of the way now hehe
I got out to play yesterday for the first time in about 2 weeks. I was a little rusty for the first couple of holes, but hit the ball well after that.

As for the Course announcement - man that place looks great. I can't wait to get there. I've been looking at their website since yesterday morning. Seems like there are some real tricky approach shots. Should be a great set up for Morgan Cup 2.0

Feels good to be shooting in the high 90's yeah?

Hawk went 3rd person on the other captains lol

I almost feel like the venue give Team THP the advantage. Finally, Jake gets out of Florida! The Wow Factor eats courses like these up, and I've played them a few times and typically played well at both. Nothing like a little familiarity. Tmod can carve up any course, b/c hitting it on the sweet spot 99% of the time means it don't matter where you are. Hanks can fully utilize the hybrid chips and bump n runs here. Hawk will feel so comfortable here, as it's a meeting place for all types of birds. Smalls is this years silent ninja, he'll be use to the windy conditions. And coolbreeze will especially be handsome in Myrtle Beach!

I almost feel like the venue give Team THP the advantage. Finally, Jake gets out of Florida! The Wow Factor eats courses like these up, and I've played them a few times and typically played well at both. Nothing like a little familiarity. Tmod can carve up any course, b/c hitting it on the sweet spot 99% of the time means it don't matter where you are. Hanks can fully utilize the hybrid chips and bump n runs here. Hawk will feel so comfortable here, as it's a meeting place for all types of birds. Smalls is this years silent ninja, he'll be use to the windy conditions. And coolbreeze will especially be handsome in Myrtle Beach!

What a wise and poignant post!

I figured with Yorkem saying that if it were held near THP, I had an advantage, I would put the venue closer to him and his conjoined twin Skunky0fer. This way there would be no excuses...hehe

I think you guys need as much as of advantage as possible. I know when the teams are picked and which ever team I am on. I am bringing the pain. We are going to be playing a Carolina course now. I can handle this types of course and love them.

Hahaha. Poor Captain Chunkylover is going to run out of excuses pretty soon!

I think you guys need as much as of advantage as possible. I know when the teams are picked and which ever team I am on. I am bringing the pain. We are going to be playing a Carolina course now. I can handle this types of course and love them.

I played with you a couple of weeks ago on a Carolina course. We'll be fine:act-up:

Oh crap the big guy has a valid point

Quoted for truth and cause I have to spread it around before giving it to TC again.

I think everyone will love these courses. They're my favorite in M.B.

The drive up to the clubhouse at Caledonia has a little Augusta feel to it. So cool!

I played with you a couple of weeks ago on a Carolina course. We'll be fine:act-up:

I felt like I held my own on that windy course. Once I get those J40 wedges in my hands. My wedge game will be on fire!

Unfortunately while bringing the pain may work well in some sports, this is golf and I have a feeling we might be okay...

The drive up to the clubhouse at Caledonia has a little Augusta feel to it. So cool!

THe drive up is actually very Grand Cypress like with all the flowers. Very awesome.

I felt like I held my own on that windy course. Once I get those J40 wedges in my hands. My wedge game will be on fire!

hahaha, you played well on that course. It's a monster. Dude, you putt like chunky, that was your problem that day.

I hope you get in, I think you'll be a great asset to the event.

They do look amazing. I was just checking out the photos of Caledonia again and they have some massive bunkers/waste areas. Place just looks beautiful.

Unfortunately while bringing the pain may work well in some sports, this is golf and I have a feeling we might be okay...

I just don't want you to use the excuse of back pain for your loss. That kind of pain is not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back