2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Announcement!

biggsy and Mrs Biggsy will be being our talents to Grand Cypress May 2012. The 2012 Outing just got real!

that's great to hear! See you in May biggsy

Important Announcement!

biggsy and Mrs Biggsy will be being our talents to Grand Cypress May 2012. The 2012 Outing just got real!

Nice Biggsy, glad you could make it, look forward to seeing you guys there.

awesome biggsy!

That's awesome biggsy. I look forward to meeting you and your lovely bride. I'm so looking forward to watch you "Ranch the Club" during demo day. LOL

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

That's great news indeed. Look forward to meeting you and your wife in May.

Okay so the snow yesterday and the chance for more snow this weekend has me ready for the outing to be here. It didn't help GolferGal telling me it was 80+ in Florida yesterday.

Okay so the snow yesterday and the chance for more snow this weekend has me ready for the outing to be here. It didn't help GolferGal telling me it was 80+ in Florida yesterday.

Yes it was a nice 81 degrees and GG and myself are planning our outdoor activities of exercise as we work towards our outing goals.

Thanks for the welcome! We are glad we will be there in May and wouldn't miss it!

I feel for the Northerners. The weather gets really nice this time of year.

Yes it was a nice 81 degrees and GG and myself are planning our outdoor activities of exercise as we work towards our outing goals.

so are we, shoveling burns a lot of calories

so are we, shoveling burns a lot of calories

Yes it does! I have a 85ft driveway that is 12ft wide at the road and 25ft wide at the front of my garage. I shovel it! Man its a great work out. Sweating in 20* weather.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Yes it does! I have a 85ft driveway that is 12ft wide at the road and 25ft wide at the front of my garage. I shovel it! Man its a great work out. Sweating in 20* weather.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

I am going to start a snowblower fund for you. If your not care careful you will be right side strong by may....

Any idea what the temperature will be when we all head down there in may? I remember seeing last year that it was very hot and humid.

It was in the high 80's/low 90's last time with some pretty high humidity.

It'll feel like we're playing golf on the surface of the sun but with more humidity. It's especially bad on the driving range, on the course it's ok because you're constantly moving and getting a little air.

It'll feel like we're playing golf on the surface of the sun but with more humidity. It's especially bad on the driving range, on the course it's ok because you're constantly moving and getting a little air.

I would say that just about covers it. It is horrible on the driving range

The Demo Day last year was brutally hot. Almost no breeze.

The Demo Day last year was brutally hot. Almost no breeze.
The Breeze was there, but he was just as hot as we were. Remember the guy with the long flowing locks? Yeah that was him. Nice visor too.

The thing about the heat/humidity that got me was that it was amazingly hot already at like 8 in the morning. Once the afternoon came it was better, either that or we were all just so baked and used to it that we couldn't feel it anymore.

That morning was the worst. It was steamy out. Like I swear I remember seeing steam.

That morning was the worst. It was steamy out. Like I swear I remember seeing steam.

the morning was bad. It was gross

K. So I'll make sure to pack about 17 gloves since I tend to sweat a lot. You will probably hear me complain about the grips on my 2.0's being slick.

No, it was much worse for the Sunday morning round, I was soaked through my moisture wicking clothes before I even tee'ed off. It was like soup it was so bad.

No, it was much worse for the Sunday morning round, I was soaked through my moisture wicking clothes before I even tee'ed off. It was like soup it was so bad.

I was really bad before that round. I felt like I just got out of the shower after warming up on the range.

I don't know if I even remember Sunday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back