Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go Rangers!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I hope the Ranger dont turn into the Bills of the 90's

6 more outs boys!!!!

tapatalk addict....

Here we go... Maybe it won't be good.

Congrats to the Cardinals - they never quit and earned it the hard way.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Congrats St. Louis!

Wow, Cardinals with a heck of a run to finish the regular season, and an even more impressive run through the playoffs.

Unbelievable win. Time to party.

Crazy what a great win for the Cards.

Great job Cards!

Tap,Tap,Tap

Wow. What a season. This year's Cardinals deserve so many congratulations. They were double digits back in late August. Who would have thought this could happen. I absolutely love a good baseball season, and this season was one of the best. So much drama between the last night of the season and the whole postseason. Last night's game was one of the best World Series games in the history of the league.

Albert Pujols should be incredibly proud. I think whatever his decision is there should be no criticism. He lead this team, and was the heart and soul of it. They fought back the whole season and won it. I love watching all of the reactions after it was finally over. After grinding it out form an entire season, the Cardinals have won it all. A huge congratulations again, and it is so great to see them finish off a wonderful season in fantastic fashion.

What a great, great year it has been.

Cards really played some awesome ball the past month. WTG St. LOUIS

TapAhoy!

Unreal.. See you tomorrow if you know what I mean haha

Awesome win for the Cardinals. The comeback in G6 was unbelievable and tonight was just the icing on the cake.

Dude the feeling is unreal. I have a horrible headache, but it was completely worth it. 11 in 2011

Now we have one offseason goal: resign Pujols

This was just a wonderful series this year. Congratulations to both teams but to the Cardinals, wow, what a fantastic last two months. The Ranges will need to find some pitching in the off season especially the bull pen and they need to find a true number one starter.

Glad they were able to win it, TexasHacker. I didn't really have a favorite in this one, but since St. Louis is just a 3 hour drive away, I had to root for them some.

Congrats to the Cards.....well deserved and well played.

Tony LaRussa retired. I am in shock. 40 or so wins away from second all time

Cheers to the best manager I have ever watched. Way to go out on top.

Now do we give the job to our longtime 3rd base coach or someone like francona?

Cheers to the best manager I have ever watched. Way to go out on top.

Now do we give the job to our longtime 3rd base coach or someone like francona?

I think we bring in someone from the outside...

Oquendo would do a good job but I think we are going to lose Dave Duncan too so we might need to get someone like Francona who has experience

Oquendo would do a good job but I think we are going to lose Dave Duncan too so we might need to get someone like Francona who has experience

Agreed. IMO, Dave Duncan would be a bigger loss than Larussa...

Good for him. Way to go out on top. He's a pain in the neck to watch sometimes with all of his pitching moves. He's a great manager, 3 rings, and 6 World Series appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back