GolferAid - Better Golf In a Can

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago, Puttin4Bird put up a thread with the same title and it had some info from the company and one of the golf magazines regarding this product. THP decided to test it out for everybody and some of the drinks arrived today at THP HQ. Here is the original thread with some information on GolferAid.

Full Review on the THP Homepage http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=15467

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious to see how these results come in having tried a couple of other products geared towards golfers

This should be interesting. My guess is that it's more hype than anything, but I guess we'll see . . .

This should be interesting. My guess is that it's more hype than anything, but I guess we'll see . . .

Kinda tough to tell. I've tried a couple different ones and I played better, but I'm never sure if it's because the product helped me stay focused during the round or if I was just having a good day.

Kinda tough to tell. I've tried a couple different ones and I played better, but I'm never sure if it's because the product helped me stay focused during the round or if I was just having a good day.
At three bucks a can (I think that's what it was), it needs to help a lot.

Very intriguing. No caffiene and aspartame would mean no jitters like you might get with gatorade/other sports drinks....I will be very curious to see how this performs. Also like the hat!

Oof. I forgot its price. It depends how long it lasts. Some say take one every 9 holes or even up to 4 in a round. They're about 1.00-1.50 a piece so they can be just as much or more depending how happy you get. I wouldn't take 4 a round unless I'm getting them for free. That gets way way too expensive fast

• Admin
Most 'energy' drinks around here are about $2.00 a piece. Some more, some less give or take 50 cents or so. I agree that the price is a little high, however if the ingredients are accurate, I can kind of see why. This will be a fun product to try and update this thread with.

You could carry your own can with you and it would be no more expensive than buying a drink from the cart girl.

Hmmm, very interesting. I think the drink would probably make people THINK they were gonna play better, and we all know golf is mostly mental, so maybe it would be more of a mental boost than an actual chemical and physical improvement

IDK about all this. I mean really a drink that aids golfers? Interesting to say the least.

I could have used this today

is it an energy drink or like a gatorade?

IDK about all this. I mean really a drink that aids golfers? Interesting to say the least.

Gatoraid was originally developed at the Univ. of Florida to help the Gators football players to play better and keep hydrated (electrolytes and such). If they did it for that, I don't see why they couldn't do it for Golfers....IMO

yep....wonder if that's $1 for driving, $1 for chipping, and $1 for putting?

Like most I suppose I'm dubious but if it can help even a little bit with energy or focus then it would be worth it at $3 a can, as I normally drink gatoraid or something similar on the course anyway.

I got an email sending me to their infomercial It payed what seemed like forever. When I tried to leave then it finally jumped to Drink. Interesting to see if it will give you the extra 30 yards it talked about!

Interesting idea for a sports drink made specifically for golf.
I usually drink Gatorade on the course and would love to try this product to see if it really works.

I have my doubts much like that energy shirt (Azinger venture) that came up a few months ago but will reserve complete doubt until THP review is complete.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Like most I suppose I'm dubious but if it can help even a little bit with energy or focus then it would be worth it at $3 a can, as I normally drink gatoraid or something similar on the course anyway.

+1 Just drink a $1 bottle of gatoraid.

If this can help me make it through a THP demo day and golf weekend still focused and playing my game I'll gladly pay a few extra bucks.

I don't think the price is too bad compared to energy drinks. I could see them selling ok at pro-shops as a novelty. I'd try it out for sure.

I don't think the price is too bad compared to energy drinks. I could see them selling ok at pro-shops as a novelty. I'd try it out for sure.

This is kind of my thought here. At first glance a few weeks ago I had sticker shock. Then after looking at comparative products, I realized a couple of things.
1. This is not meant to replace a bottle of water or Gatorade.
2. If you look at the cost of Red Bull or others at golf courses, the price actually falls right in line.

At my local course, a Red Bull is $3.50 from the drink girl. In the pro shop/bar area they are $3.00. Price seems to be rather comparable in my neck of the woods anyway.

Back