Callaway RAZR X Black Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
RAZR X Black irons are an advanced game-improvement iron designed for maximum precision and distance from every spot on the course. Optimized distance progression through the set insures consistency and improves accuracy while a Black PVD Finish produces a distinctive look for reduced glare.

razr-x-black-iron-back.jpg

razr-x-black-iron-sole-2012.jpg

razr-x-black-iron-address-2012.jpg

razr-x-black-iron-face-2012.jpg

Sheep slayers!

Stunners! I see the shaft is graphite too, at least on these pictures. That is a seriously good looking iron, love the Callaway logo on it.

Very nice looking irons!!!

Sheep slayers!

I know what you mean first Cleveland, now Callaway coming out with black irons. and they are both copying your favorite Cobra who had the black iron out with the S3s out already a year. hehehe

Very nice looking irons!!!

I know what you mean first Cleveland, now Callaway coming out with black irons. and they are both copying your favorite Cobra who had the black iron out with the S3s out already a year. hehehe

S3's were two-toned, like the Burner 2.0's. I think Callaway offered the X24's in a black/PVD finish before either of those hit shelves.

S3's were two-toned, like the Burner 2.0's. I think Callaway offered the X24's in a black/PVD finish before either of those hit shelves.

Whoops you are correct, still little early here.

• Admin
I believe the CG7 BP was prior to both actually. But that is neither here nor there.

Are these going to make their way to THP HQ? I sure am excited about some in hands pics and JB thoughts.

Are these going to make their way to THP HQ? I sure am excited about some in hands pics and JB thoughts.

They should be getting to THP HQ sometime in the near future. I too am looking forward to them. I like the way they look and am very curious as to how they compare with the rest of the RAZR line.

They should be getting to THP HQ sometime in the near future. I too am looking forward to them. I like the way they look and am very curious as to how they compare with the rest of the RAZR line.

Will this set be something they push with graphite? Or did they use that just to make the pictures look badass? Which I understand because it sure worked.

Are the XF, Black, and HL suppose to be additions to the Razr X, RXT, RXF line? Or just something kind of totally different?

Will this set be something they push with graphite? Or did they use that just to make the pictures look badass? Which I understand because it sure worked.

Both steel and graphite are being offered.

Are the XF, Black, and HL suppose to be additions to the Razr X, RXT, RXF line? Or just something kind of totally different?

As of right now, the info I have shows all 6 sets.

Hawt looking irons! I like the red on black :clapp:

Both steel and graphite are being offered.

As of right now, the info I have shows all 6 sets.

That seems to be quite a collection and could be confusing to the consumer which clubs are for what type of player.

Yes please!! Loved the Razr's and these look even better.

Cally is really bringing it with this set of irons! They are absolutely stunning looking. I am anxious to read the reivews once they hit THP HQ.

Too many options! Having a hard time keeping up with all of the new offerings but again another set of great looking irons. Looking forward to the feedback and in hand photos once they get to THP HQ's.

Tappin' from my iPad!

JB, any idea when these will hit the streets?

I like the finish and overall look. I thinks is an improvement over most of the other Razr's out there.

thanks for the info.

So many sweet sets coming out for 2012,

Wow another great release by Cally. I'm very excited for their 2012 line.

The OEM's are releasing tons of equipment, I need an org chart to keep track of it all! Nice looking set, I wonder what the stock graphite shaft is. Does this have a ti face like the Cleveland Blacks?

Back