Cleveland 588 Wedges - Everything You Need To Know

Anyone else having trouble finding the mycustomwedge.com website? I can't connect to it.

Anyone else having trouble finding the mycustomwedge.com website? I can't connect to it.

It isn't up yet. Should be late November.

Gotcha thanks. I got overexcited with TC's post hahaaha

Don't worry you aren't alone. I want these so badly it hurts. Lol.

interesting designs with the skins! im kinda torn if i like them or not. i def see some new wedges in my future... gonna be an expensive off season i think.

JB, do you have to use the skins? or do you know?

I would love to have a black pearl head, with a "custom" center logo and the "588" toe logo.

Don't worry you aren't alone. I want these so badly it hurts. Lol.

Yup. I have spent probably about 2 hours total on the cleveland website this week trying to access the wedge shop hahaha.

Not a big fan of the skins.

JB, do you have to use the skins? or do you know?

I would love to have a black pearl head, with a "custom" center logo and the "588" toe logo.

Im not sure, but dont believe so. Im also surprised you would be interested in BP considering the wear it takes.

Im not sure, but dont believe so. Im also surprised you would be interested in BP considering the wear it takes.

Wear and rust are two different things. I still have my CG14's in BP, I've always liked them.

Is the leading edge less curved that the CG15?

I can't stop looking at the photos. I will have 2 of these bad boys in my bag as soon as I can. I'm thinking about:

- 54*, 1* flat, 10* bounce, satin finish, argyle skin, with centered "custom" and 588 in the corner.
- 58*, 1* flat, 8* bounce, satin finish, argyle skin, with centered "custom" and 588 in the corner.

Oh, and KBS Hi-Rev shafts in each I think.

I can't stop looking at the photos. I will have 2 of these bad boys in my bag as soon as I can. I'm thinking about:

- 54*, 1* flat, 10* bounce, satin finish, argyle skin, with centered "custom" and 588 in the corner.
- 58*, 1* flat, 8* bounce, satin finish, argyle skin, with centered "custom" and 588 in the corner.

My thoughts are pretty similar. I want a 50*, 54*, and 58* with 11*, 8*, and 6* of bounce respectively if possible. I want the checkered skin with Custom in the center and 588 in the corner. I'd also like the new TC shafts. Oh, and of course I'd get "Lefty Pride" put on them or just "Lefty" if that is too long.

I am so excited for these.

Is the leading edge less curved that the CG15?

If you check out the link in the first post, the interview discusses the shape in detail and there is some talk of the CG15.

I know where 3 Black Pearl 588's will be headed when they are released. I am digging the second skin the most out of the 3. I can't wait for the custom website to go live. Black Pearl with some neon green thrown in there could be epic.

I know where 3 Black Pearl 588's will be headed when they are released. I am digging the second skin the most out of the 3. I can't wait for the custom website to go live. Black Pearl with some neon green thrown in there could be epic.

I'm with you. I'm so excited to just play around with all the different combos. I may get a different skin for each wedge. This will be so much fun.

Honestly, if those are the only three options, I'm not a fan. I would rather just start with one of the raw finishes in step 1 then just choose which stampings I want and what color I want them.

I'm completely with you on this, TC. I just want an RTG finish, as few logos as possible, and a custom grind on it. Notice how it says that custom grinds are only available in the RTG finish.

i thought they said you could only get the skins with the black pearl finish on the radio show.

i thought they said you could only get the skins with the black pearl finish on the radio show.

I will have to go back and listen again BuckJob if thats the case then Black pearl it is. Thanks for reminding me.

I will have to go back and listen again BuckJob if thats the case then Black pearl it is. Thanks for reminding me.

no problem i had to listen again last night.... gonna be a long november till they are released.

JB - It sounds like you are liking the steel Tour Concept shaft. Is it pretty similar to the Spinner shaft in terms of performance? Does it have a similar look (cutaway towards top)?

JB - It sounds like you are liking the steel Tour Concept shaft. Is it pretty similar to the Spinner shaft in terms of performance? Does it have a similar look (cutaway towards top)?

I really like the new shaft. It does lower the flight slightly like the Spinner, and does add spin like the Spinner, but it feels more traditional. It does not have the cut out towards the top, but is closer to traditional looking with small minor steps throughout.

Thanks. They have a lot of info on the website about these right now, but not a whole lot about the shaft.

I really like the new shaft. It does lower the flight slightly like the Spinner, and does add spin like the Spinner, but it feels more traditional. It does not have the cut out towards the top, but is closer to traditional looking with small minor steps throughout.

Is the weight of that shaft similar to the Spinner?

Website said 118grams.

Back