Drive time will be about 20minutes....hehe
I will be offering a shuttle service as we get closer for chocolate and cigars

I will be offering a shuttle service as we get closer for OEM Richard only

Thanks buddy!! haha

I will be offering a shuttle service as we get closer for chocolate and cigars

can't pass up that deal haha

just found $377 round trip.. non-stop both ways.. 2 problems.. 1) it is out of LAX which can be a pain 2) it is on Delta, also can be a pain

Tadashi, just let me know the brand ( of chocolate or cigar) and we might have a deal.

No worries, I live 10min from MCO do we'll get something worked out for early arrivers

I am incredibly pumped to be joining you all at the outing this year (I am one of the latest additions)!!! It is going to be a great time with some good people. And, oh yeah, my team is awesome!!!

Not a lot of deals trying to get from Mexico to the US but well worth it, I am really looking forward to this.

I am incredibly pumped to be joining you all at the outing this year (I am one of the latest additions)!!! It is going to be a great time with some good people. And, oh yeah, my team is awesome!!!

Looking forward to meeting you looper!

Glad you got in, interlooper. It's going to be blast, look forward to meeting you.

Great you can make it!

Welcome aboard! Also looking forward to meeting you. Jusr remember one thing, Team Snead all the way :D

glad to have you on board interlooper!

I better get to finding travel there. Stupid expensive flights at the moment.

Belbedere, this may seem a bit odd but try and find a flight that goes to a city that has Southwest Airlines. You can take that into Orlando or Tampa for normally very cheap. If you need to rent a car, it's easy enough to do for a couple days. It may seem kind of weird but if a direct flight from Canada costs you 500 bucks but the jumping flight costs you 350, that may be worth the hassle.

Well then guess who is buying the first round of drinks Thursday night? hehehe

And 2nd, and 3rd. He is a doctor after all. :D

Have not totaled my gas bill from Dallas to Orlando yet. Yikes!

And 2nd, and 3rd. He is a doctor after all. :D

Have not totaled my gas bill from Dallas to Orlando yet. Yikes!

Me too Cookie, but Raleigh to Orlando. And this time I won't be carpooling since my wife is coming, so it is all out of my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back